Breakup

October 29th, 2013 the Jonas brothers announced there breakup. It was the day millions of fans were devastated including the brothers.

All three of them went there own ways and after awhile each of them grew in there own separate ways. Both Nick and Joe grew in there solo careers and Kevin grew family wise.

They were ok with where they were at until Nick started to miss the magic that they had as a team. He missed looking over and seeing Joe or Kevin playing his guitar.

Now all he saw was emptiness and realized he was alone, and each time remembered it was his idea and his fault that the band broke up.

He didn't admit it but he cried most nights but as time went on he grew numb and put all his feelings into his work.

He made some hits such as "Jealous" and "Home", but as time grew he knew that sooner or later he would need his brothers again.

So late one night he may or may not have had a little to much to drink and sent a text to both of his brothers through there group chat.

He simply said "I miss you guys" and then sat back not even expecting an answer but not a few seconds later received two unexpected answers back.

Kevin: I miss us too
Joe: I don't understand

Now Joe...Well Joe sense the break up has turned off his emotions. When he heard the words that he was afraid of for years come out of Nicks mouth it destroyed him.

He didn't know how to respond so he sat there and let what he just heard wash over him. He was sad but it quickly turned to anger.

How could he be so selfish?! How could he do this to his own brothers?!

Nick and Joe were the closest, it was just like that and even Kevin knew. They were "as thick as thieves" and each other's best friends.

Joe stood up quickly "fine we're done" and he left even after hearing Nick call his name multiple times.

As the years grew on his music wasn't doing so good and he finally felt what losing was. He thought he couldn't do anything without his brothers and gave up.

He went on with life like a normal human being but then met with a new band called DNCE.

He had to admit, he did make some questionable music but showed it to the world anyway. It was a hit and his phone was blowing up.

The one that hit the most was "Cake by the ocean" and he was himself again. He was wild on stage just like the old days and he even started to dye his hair different colors.

But as quickly as the good news came he still felt lonely but remembered it wasn't his fault. He walked away and got drunk every night and flipped off every camera man asking him "what about your brothers?".

For all he knew Nick was doing good with his music writing about "Bacon and jealousy" and Kevin had his wife.

He had to admit though, when Nick released "Home" it did kinda hit him hard. He did need his home back and right now he was Home sick.

Then he met Sophie and his whole world shifted. He quit dyeing his hair and his hair somehow became curler and he was in love.

He wasn't so sad or angry anymore, she was his light and safety zone. Everything was going for him now until he was out on a jog and felt his phone buzz.

Thinking it was Sophie he pulled it out and read the message that was now like a hot iron in his hand. He almost dropped his phone but held on to it and re-read the message over a few times.