Chapter 28

UNEDITED

HIIII!!!!!

This chapter is a mess... I'll admit...

I've been busy so finding time to write has been a little tricky lol plus I got my nails done and they're wayyyy too long so I keep misspelling everything 😂

Always, enjoy!!!

Vote, comment, share, and feel free to give a follow!!!

I stayed seated for what felt like years in the basement with dozens of pack members I haven't met. Eli stayed pressed up against the corner walls as he bit his lower lip nervously.

I've never thought of Eli to be much of the nervous type, but that changed. Like most things do.

Scanning the room, Killian was besides the door, talking to a man named Eros, at least that's what Killian called him.
It took less than a moment to remember when Knox spoke of Eros working in the cells...
So then why is he here?

Another hour passed, the room still silent... it's eerie how silent a room filled with people can be when something life threatening happens or appears.

Feeling Artistin rise inside me, I knew she was back for good. I guess the thought of losing our mate is more than enough to bring her back.
Resting against one of the concrete walls, I sigh in relief as the cool concrete sends a refreshing wave of chills throughout my burning body.

Why am I so hot?

Breathing shakily, I clutch the wall in hopes to keep myself up as the room grows over a hundred and thirty degrees.
Yet no one else seems fazed.

"Eli." I whispered, hoping to get his attention.

But to no avail, he had fallen asleep.

Go figure...

Goddess it's hot!

Looking over at Killian and Eros, I caught them slipping out of the basement.

This is a bad idea and I'm sure I'll regret it but not a care ran through the course of my body.

I followed them.

As soon as I opened the door, I hit a wall with the metal door.

"What the hell, Luna... excuse me for that but you need to stay in there." Killian whispered out.

"I don't care. What's going on. You both just left. We have been in there for hours! What the fuck is going on?" I shouted out.

Eros and Killian stayed silent, frustrating me even more. "Son of a bitch! Tell me! Someone! As your Luna, I demand it!" I cried out, feeling Artistin whine to be let out.

Killian looked down, it was Eros who spoke up with his raspy smokers voice. "There's been an attack. Your home pack is attacking Luna. And Knox we can't locate him."

Immediately, my heart broke into a million pieces.

Knox... is missing....

My home pack... is attacking...

What the hell is going on?!?

"I'm going to." I said shortly.

They tried to protest but it was no use. "I am going! Now, let's go!"

As soon as we got to the main floor, I saw that the pack house was flooded with wounded wolves and nurses healing their wounds. The pack house, my new home, had become a hospital to dying wolves.