Chapter 20

UNEDITED

Holy heck balls!!!!! Almost 40 THOUSAND READS!!!!!!

I'm so ecstatic and confused as to why people are actually reading this!! I'm such a harsh critic over my writing and to know you all are enjoying it means so much!!!

This chapter is VERY MATURE!!! You've been warned.

Please leave comments, vote and share!!!!! And follow me for more!!

Thanks!!!!!

"Duffle bag, where is it?" I asked, looking over our reflections in one of the mirrors hanging on the wall.
Wearing one of his dress shirts, I could tell he dressed me after being in the hospital. Which I didn't mind, his scent covered my body that only filled me with joy.

"Under the bed kitten. Why? Want some playtime?" He smirked, his white smile sparkling as his dimple snuck a peek.

"Yes, actually, I do. But of my own style." I grinned, catching his lustful gaze on me as I bent down to grab the black duffle bag from beneath the bed.

Unzipping the bag, I felt heat rise within my core as my eyes took in all of the amazing toys and tools inside the bag.
I've seen some of these before, but I could tell he had added some.
Digging through the bag, I grabbed the rope and decided this was what I wanted first.

Walking over to my mate, who appeared to be undressing me with his eyes, I felt myself grow hot and damp within my panties.
Clutching my thighs, I quickly try to pry my attention back to where it was supposed to be.
"Hands, on the headboard. Now." I demanded.

"Why would I do that kitten?" Knox challenged.

"Well," I began, "for one, I'm your mate, and number two, if you want me to have your babies, you better get used to me telling you what to do." I teased.

Knox sat in the middle of the bed, leaning back as his arms reached up at the headboard. I straddled him, grinding softly only to get up and reach for the duffle bag, causing a very hard Knox to huff out in frustration.
Grabbing a piece of silk fabric, I walk over to my mate, and cover his eyes with the fabric, making a blindfold.

"Now," I paused, "I will be back in a minute, I want to come back and see you hard. Since you can't do that with your hands, I guess you better get to thinking."

I tip toed out of the room and practically sprinted to the kitchen, grabbing a bowl and placing a few ice cubes inside. I popped one in my mouth, making it icy cold. I quietly enter the room, my eyes catching glimpse of Knox as he pushed his head further into the headboard as he but his lip.
"Whatcha thinking about?" I asked in my seductive and raspy voice.

"You." He began, "bent over my knee, your ass pink and bruised from the spankings you had just received. Dipping my hand into your soaking wet pussy that's dripping down your thighs because you're such a little whore for punishments." He growled.
My eyes looked down his body, a smile appearing on my face as his cock twitched as he let out a groan.

I lock the door behind me, telling over to the bed.

Removing Knox's shirt that I was wearing, I was left in a pair of my panties. Which happened to be soaking wet.
Glancing down at Knox, fully clothed, I knew that wouldn't work.

"Tsk tsk tsk, all these layers. Such a shame to waste such nice clothes." I sighed, using my claw like nails to rip the fabric of his shirt, exposing his chest.
After ripping the rest of his shirt off, I slid off his pants, thankful he didn't have a belt on. I always fumble with those, I can never put them on myself nor can I take them off. Especially when I'm in a hurry.