Chapter 13

UNEDITED

Warning ⚠️
This chapter has sensitive subjects that may be triggering for some readers. Read with caution. (Self inflicted harm)

Raising my hips in hopes of relieving the building pressure between my thighs, Knox slapped my flower.
"Such a little whore Kitten."
He said while he began teasing me through my panties, rubbing me hard.
His lips trailed down my lips and jaw, to my collar bones before going back up to my lips.

I let out a loud moan of pure pleasure as Alpha Knox slid his cold middle finger inside my hot flower.
"Mmm, you're so wet kitten. I'm sure you taste so good."

"Mmhmm..." I moaned, my back arching like a bridge.

He pulled his finger out from me and I whined at the sudden loss of pleasure.

I looked down to see Alpha Knox staring up at me from between my legs, biting his lip.
We hold eye contact as he placed his tongue on my clit, making small but hard swirls.

My head falls back as I moaned his name, only to do so louder as he slid two fingers inside of my dripping wet flower.

He began sucking on my clit, which made me see stars.

Oh goddess, am I in heaven?

Alpha Knox kept his fingers in me as he climbed on top of me, pressing his lips against my ear, "are you ready kitten?"

"Yes alpha Knox." I started, but quickly grabbed his attention, "but, can you do something?"

He looked concerned for a moment, "sure. What is it baby?"

I smirked, "fuck me hard."

He let a smirk rise upon his handsome face, his dimple barley showing.

Taking my panties off the rest of the way, Alpha Knox flung them to the floor before completely undressing himself.

He began tugging at the nipple clamps, causing me to let out a few small yelps of pleasure and ecstasy. After taking them off, he threw them to the floor, then placing one of my nipples in his mouth where he began sucking and tugging with his teeth.
"Oh Alpha Knox," I breathed out.

Placing my legs over his shoulders, he teased me with his tip.

Goddess, just the tip was huge... I don't think he'll fit!

"P-please Alpha Knox..." I begged him, raising my hips for his hard cock to slide in.

He rubbed up and down his hard cock with his hand, looking down at me. "Please what slut?"

"Fuck me. Hard."

As soon as those words left my mouth, Alpha Knox was hovering over me, his hard cock at my entrance.
He began sliding it in and I let out a small painful yelp.

"You're doing go good kitten, the pain is temporary." He reassured me, pushing himself deeper inside of me.

Arching my back as much as possible, unable to scratch his back to relieve myself, I moaned out loudly. Which only made him pull out then go back in.
"I'm almost in all the way kitten, just a couple more inches."

"Inches? Oh dear goddess." I breathed out.

He let out a small chuckle, looking up at me.
Kissing me hard, he began to slide it in deeper, causing me to wince out.

"Shhh, kitten. You're taking me so well. I'm almost all the way in."

I nodded my head, biting my lip in hopes to keep myself from crying as he slid his cock in the rest of the way.
He breathed out heavily as he was inside of me completely.