Chapter 8: Attention Is Not Always A Good Thing

Comenzar desde el principio

We hopped off our stools at the counter and he grabbed his stuff.  I walked out the door and there she was.  In all her sleek, gleaming glory.  I ran to my bike and stroked the handle bars lovingly.  Jack just watched in silence as I went around the back and pulled two helmets out of the cargo box. 

“Here you go.” I said handing him the slightly larger silver helmet.  “You can just throw your stuff in the box.”  I walked around to the side and carefully stuffed my long hair into my all black helmet.  I threw one of my long legs over the seat and kick started the engine as Jack climbed on behind me. 

“Hold on tight and try not to move around a whole lot.”  I told him slightly louder over the engine before I flipped down the visor and took off.  I smirked knowing that my bumper sticker and the fact that I was giving my celebrity “boyfriend” a ride a on my motor cycle was making people look at me weirdly as we zipped through the streets.  My bumper sticker said ‘Kiss My Tailpipe!’  I even has a kiss decal on the back of my helmet.

Before long (about 5 minutes) I pulled into a parking space outside the building where our first class was located, stopping the engine and started to get off.  Well...I tried but Jack was still tightly gripping my waist. 

“Jack, were here.” I said quietly. 

He abruptly let go and hopped off the bike with a small blush to his cheeks.  I noticed there were a lot of guys milling around now so I thought, why not give them a show? 

I climbed off my bike slowly and took off my helmet shaking out my long, dark hair.  I heard a few whistles, but instead of acknowledging them I grabbed Jack’s hand, took his helmet, and full on kissed him. 

It felt like my entire body was on fire as we kissed.  It slowly got more intense as he traced my lower lip begging for entrance and I gladly gave it to him.  I almost lost contol of the moan that was building in the back of my throat as his taste exploded in my mouth.  By the time I pulled back we were both gasping for air.  We hear somebody start clapping and we turned our heads to find the source of the sound.  Standing there was Max looking at us with a smile on his face. 

“Oh be quiet Max.”  I shot him a look and he stopped clapping putting his hands up in a gesture of surrender. 

The guys who were looking at me would try and sneak a peak at me but I saw them.  They were about as inconspicuous as a bull in a china shop. 

The girls however looked at me.  A lot.  Starring in envy of the guy whose hand I was holding.  Starring in envy of my body and the way my clothes fit like a glove. 

I brushed off all the attention and told myself to get used to it because I was dating Jack, singer extrodinare.  (HA!)

“Come on Jack!  We have to get to chemistry and then geometry.  After that we have lunch and we can socialize then!”  I pulled on his hand while talking, pulling him into the chem lab and to an open table in the back. 

As we sat down the girls all turned in their seats to stare at us.  Just then the door slammed making everyone, besides me, jump and turn to face the front of the classroom.  I turned away from talking to Jack to see a young woman of about 30 years with dark hair, soft features, and a body with curves that every girl would kill for. 

“Good morning class!”  She said.  She was peppy and light-hearted in her attitude and I could tell we would get along well.  “We have a new student with us this morning as I’m sure you have all figured out.  Will you please come up here and tell us a little bit about yourself besides that you are dating Jack over there.”  She smiled at me and I smiled back and slowly made my way to the front of the classroom making sure to swing my hips slightly as I walked.  I smiled as I saw the looks on the face of my new piers.  I go to the front of the class and cleared my throat before beginning.