Chapter 5 : When Your Past Comes Back Into Your Present

RECAP

“Hey.  Why are you holding my hand?”  I whispered. 

People were looking at us.  Guys were smirking at Jack and nodding their heads in approval of me wile the girls were all giving me death glares.

“We are supposed to be boyfriend and girlfriend are we not?”  He whispered back.

“Oh. Right.  Sorry.  Hey why are all of these girl glaring at me?”

“Haha.  Thats because we are holding hands.  I don’t normally do PDA but I guess I have to let all the guys here know that you are mine.”  He said that with a bit of a possessive edge to his voice and I shivered.  God he was sexy.  Ok I can’t let him know that I think he is hot otherwise the Jack ass (yes pun intended) will never let me live it down! 

“So tell me something.  Why don’t you do PDA?”

“I had a girlfriend a long time ago.  She broke my heart.  I became a player.  Now I don’t do girlfriends or PDA normally but I think I can make an exception.”  He said quietly as we walked up to a group of really hot looking guys and a few girls.

“Hey guys!  Meet my girlfriend, Anna!”  He sounded so excited it was cute but I couldn’t tell if it was an act or not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 5

Anna’s POV

They all just looked at me like I had three heads or something.  It was really quiet for about 5 seconds before one of the girls, an average looking brunette, broke the silence.

“Hi!  My names Jamie!  It’s nice to meet you!”  WOW. I knew I was in England and all but D**M those accents are so cool!

After Jamie broke the ice everyone else in the group started to introduce themselves one by one.  There was an all american boy, blonde hair, blue eyes, decent body, and a southern accent that REALLY stood out here.  His name was Garret.  He was nice but you could tell he was a player.  He also seemed to be Jack’s wingman.  Hmm...I might have to get to know this one better.

I made a list of everyone and their apparent status in the group.

Jamie: Head girl (totally smitten with Garret.)

Garret: Jack’s wingman and best bud (totally oblivious to Jamie’s sad attempts at flirting)

*NEED TO GIVE JAMIE FLIRTING LESSONS!

William: Third in command dating Jenna

Jenna: Second girl (Seems slutty to me *wink wink*)

Liv: In to black and action movies aka my new bestie *at least in England*

Mark: Like Liv but she is oblivious

NEED TO TEACH LIV ABOUT HOW TO TELL IF A GUY LIKES HER!

Well this should be a fun year! HA!

“So.  What brings you to England?” Garret wanted to know.

“Well, I’m a foster kid and normally I wouldn’t be able to do this kind of thing but I got a scholarship to go here and when I found out that this is where Jack went I just couldn’t pass up the opportunity!”  I said.  I used my sweet voice and looked up at Jack from between my lashes and gave him my best sweet, innocent smile. 

“What are you on scholarship for?” Jamie asked.  She seemed to me like she was the head cheerleader who was oblivious to all things guys.  She was the cheerleader who had a little too much pep and was worried about grades and not making out.