My Past Is Following Me chapter 2

OK....SO....This is my first story ever and I could really use some feed back!  I wrote this in study hall... hehehe :O  Please vote and leave me comments of what you think and don't worry the boys come in next chapter!!! ;D  haha

I promise that I will upload soon!!!  maybe even later today if I get my homework done :/ blahhh   Well I will stop blabbing and let you get to the story! <3 Thanks for reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER TWO

Recap:  “Ma'am.  I think I'm going to start packing and call Emily if you don’t mind.”

“Of course not!  I’ll be in the kitchen making food for your flight tomorrow if you need me.” 

“Okay. Thank you so much for everything that you have done to help me.”

She left my room  and I pulled out my cell phone, scrolled through the contacts, and called Emily.

“Hello?”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Em? Its Anna. So, something really weird yet really cool just happened; and well, it requires a shopping emergency!  I need to change my image, you in?” 

“Well, DUH! I mean seriously Anna, it’s a shopping emergency. Why wouldn’t I be in?”

"Maybe because I need to change from my leather pants to....frilly skirts.”  I shuddered just thinking about the pink.  YIKES!  I looked down at my bleached blonde hair.  I had this punk rock hair going for me right now so that would also need to be changed.  “I also need a makeover”

I could hear Em jumping and squealing.  She was a total girly girl and had been trying to get me to change my look for years.

“Okay, so why the sudden change of heart my bada** friend?”  I laughed at her comment as I saw her little green VW bug pull up along side the road of my house. 

“I’ll meet you outside and we can talk about this on the way to the mall, kay?”

I walked downstairs to find Gina baking cookies and whirling through the kitchen. I don’t think I had ever seen her in such a good mood! 

“Ma'am?  Sorry to interrupt, but I was just wondering if I might be able to take some money from my account to go and buy some new clothes so that I might...blend in a little better when I go to my new school.”

She just smiled at me and nodded but didn’t say anything because of the large spoonful of cookie dough in her mouth.  She tried to hide it but I have this weird capability. I can see things and sense what is going on around me.  Kind of like super aware senses. 

“Ok.ay Well, I’m gonna go now. Bye!”

I ran outside to my best friends waiting car and hopped in.  We sped off to the mall in silence for about ten seconds before Em started giving me the fifth degree.

“So why do you need to change?  Where are you going?  I thought you loved your look?”  She said this so fast that I almost didn’t catch what was coming out of her mouth.  Sure she was my best friend but wow that girl could talk!

“Em...word vomit!”

“Sorry.”  She looked at me out of the corner of her eye and started to give me the puppy dog face that I couldn’t resist.  Sure I was pretty badass but I could never not give in to my BFF’s puppy dog face.