7

Seonghwa

Work sure is boring. I take the order of a young girl who clearly tries to flirt with me. I only smile at her. I'm really not interested in dating currently. If I find a good person I may consider it. I tell the order to Jongho who starts making the drink right away.

After a few peaceful minutes Wooyoung walks in. "Hello." I greet him with a smile. "Hey, Hyung." He answers and tells me his order right away. "Why're you getting two drinks? Did you make plans to meet with that Tinder guy?" I tease him. Wooyoung laughs and shakes his head. "Not yet. He gave me his number though. The coffee is for Yeosang." He tells me. "He's back at the shop." Wooyoung states as if noticing me looking around. I turn my eyes back to him and see Wooyoung smirking. "Are you interested in my Sangie?" he asks. I shake my head quickly. "Uh-uh. Sure." He says. "He just seems like he'd be a good friend..! Just pay for your drinks." I whine. I started making the drinks after Wooyoung paid.

After that the shop went quiet. I sigh and glance at Jongho. "When does your shift end?" I ask. He shrugs. "I don't care. I'm staying with Hongjoong during his. He should be coming in in about an hour so you can leave when he comes." The younger one tells me. I nod and pick up a clean towel thing and go clean the tables.

I left the cafe right after Hongjoong clocked in. I need to do some grocery shopping. I check the time. I still have enough time. With a sigh I start walking to the closest store. I'm glad I live near everything. Everything, a.k.a my work place, a shop, some restaurants and a bar.

I make it to the store and walk inside. I grab a shopping basket. I need to get used to buying less stuff now that Hongjoong finally moved out to live with his boyfriend and I... Get to enjoy the quietness of my home.

I place some food into my basket. Remember Seonghwa. Have self control. You don't need all the snacks in the damn world. Right as I'm reaching for something on the shelf someone bumps into me. I turn to look at the person. "Oh. Hey Wooyoung." I say and smile at the younger. It takes a moment for the guy to register my words until he greets me back. "What's up, Hyung?" he asks. I shrug. "Not much. Just work and stuff." I hum and pick out what I was reaching for earlier. "Same here. Luckily I had a short shift today." Wooyoung sighs.

We leave the store together. "Are you going home?" Wooyoung asks me. "yeah." I answer simply. "Great. I'm going the same way." He smiles. I smile gently back at the younger. "Let's go then." I say and start walking towards my home.

The two of us walk in silence. "Why are you coming this way? Did you move?" I ask, glancing at the shorter. He laughs gently. "I'm gonna go clean Yeosang's apartment while he's at work. He lives in the same complex as you.. Just a different building." Wooyoung explains. I nod. "Why are you cleaning for him?" I keep questioning. Wooyoung sighs softly. "If I don't he'll never get to it." He says. I smile shortly and nod.

I look up to the sky. "Darn it... It's gonna rain again, isn't it?" I sigh as I see the darker clouds. "I hate the rain." I mumble earning a laugh from Wooyoung. "It's refreshing." He states.

"Not when it rains everyday.."