50: epilogue

Leaning on the railing of the balcony he stared off into the horizon. It was raining again, but it didn't feel special. It was just another weather phenomenon. 

The boy extended out his hand carefully letting some droplets fall onto his tan skin. He wanted to like it how he used to. He really did. He pulled his hand back, wiping it against his hoodie.

The door of the balcony opened and the smell of hot chocolate carried into his nostrils. "It's always raining, huh?" The other person said and judging on the sound set whatever mugs he had brought down. 

Yeosang turned to face the older, blinking a few times. He parted his lips a little but turned his head down in the end keeping his mouth shut. Firm arms wrapped around his body and Yeosang hesitated a little before hugging the other back.

"How are you feeling?" Seonghwa asked, raising his hand to pet the younger's hair. "I..." Yeosang started, inhaling deeply. "I'm okay." He just sed, leaning against the other.

"That's good..." Seonghwa mumbled. Yeosang raised his head a little to look at the other's face only to see him staring out into the rain.

It felt bad. The fact that he lived. Now everyone around him was being careful with him and clearly scared that he would do something again. He remembered waking up in the hospital bed and seeing the older sobbing his eyes out next to him. It hurt to see the older like that because of him.

Because he can not do a simple thing as to succeed in ending his life.

Yeosang kept his eyes on the man, frowning slightly. "I like it..." He whispered softly, making the man turn his eyes to him. "What?" "The rain..." he let out. He didn't feel anything towards the wet drops falling from the sky, but the words brought a soft smile to Seonghwa's features so it was fine. 

"I love you." Yeosang then whispered, choking on the words a little. Seonghwa smiled softly, running his thumb across the younger's cheek and wiping off a stray tear. "I love you too." He responded, pressing a soft kiss on his lips.

Yeosang buried his head against the other's chest, letting out a small sniffle. "I'm sorry..." He mumbled out immediately feeling the other man's hold around him tighten. "What for? You don't have to apologize for anything."

"But I keep worrying you.. You're hurting because I..." Seonghwa hushed the younger. "We've talked about this, Sangie." He knew they had. But he couldn't help the feeling.

"Let's drink the hot chocolate and go to bed, okay?" Seonghwa suggested, pulling away from the hug. Yeosang nodded his head a little and took one of the mugs when the other offered it to him. "You have your session tomorrow, right?" The older asked, earning another nod. 

"I'm.. I'm still u-up for the hang out with the others too.." Yeosang said quietly, taking a sip from the warm drink. His words brought a wide smile to the older's face. Yeosang hadn't seen him smile like that in the past month. "Sure. I'm glad."

"Yeosang!" Warmth spread in the said man's chest, hearing Jongho call his name like that. he smiled, waving his hand a little as a greeting. What he wasn't prepared for was the firm hug he was pulled in. "It's been a while." the younger grinned. 

Yeosang hummed. "I know. Sorry about that..." He said, hugging the other back carefully before being let go. "It's great that you could come. The others are taking a while but we already started setting things up." Jongho stated, grabbing Yeosang's hand and pulling him to the table in the back of the cafe.

"Hey, Sang." Hongjoong greeted, smiling at the younger. "Hi Hyung. Is Se.." "Seonghwa's in the kitchen. Go on." The redhead smiled ushering the younger towards the door. Yeosang bowed his head before walking behind the counter and making his way through the door.