44

Seonghwa

I watched as Yeosang walked off. My lips were still tingling from the kiss and my stomach was throwing backflips. A smile came onto my lips as I laughed softly. God, this felt so good.

I hadn't expected the younger to do that and my choice to kiss him again was rushed and sudden. "I hope that didn't freak him out..." I said under my breath.

The sound of a woman clearing her throat came from behind me, making me spin around. The woman behind me was staring right at me, an unimpressed look on her face. "Can I help you?" I asked, crossing my arms.

I would be taking no homophobic bullshit from no old hag.

"I came to see my child." She started, glancing over to the way Yeosang had just gone. "But seems like I missed him." 

I parted my lips a bit, chuckling softly. "Oh. So you're his piece of shit of a mom?" I then asked, dropping all honorifics, and wiping even the slightest hint of a smile from my face. "Excuse me?" She scoffed, offended. "You're the reason he's still confused!" She then huffed.

"Confused?" I questioned. "He doesn't seem confused to me."  I continued, kicking the ground. If only I could hit this bitch but honestly I could not be bothered with a lawsuit at the moment.

"I don't care. You're messing with his head, making him think he is homosexual or something.. It's abnormal. So whatever you two have, cut it out." She spoke, disgust adamant in her voice. I clenched my jaw a bit.

If she was here just to complain about her son's sexuality, why come at all? I know Yeosang's very much aware of the hag's opinion and he didn't need to hear any more of it.

Not as long as I'm around.

"You think you have the right to control him after you threw him out?" I asked, shoving my finger at the woman's chest and pushing her back a little. That would be the closest I'd get to hitting her. "And even letting that one motherfucker out him in front of everyone? I don't think you have a say on Yeosang's life anymore after all that." I spat coldly. 

Keep it cool... You know you have some of your own anger issues, but taking them out on another person is bad. Even if she deserves to be hit. With a crowbar.

"You think you're so cocky, don't you?" She spat, displeased by my attitude. I straightened my posture, eyeing her down coldly. "And what about it? I'm in the right here and you're being a narrow-minded piece of shit."

"You've clearly caused him more harm than good. Do you think you can just pray the gay away? It's not that simple. If you had been a good parent, maybe, just maybe he'd be open to talking to you." I ranted angrily, still trying to hold my tongue. If I didn't have any morals, I would have laid my hand on her, but it would not have made things better. "I watched him decline those three phone calls of yours and even told him to ignore the texts." I hissed.

"Want to know why? Because, even if I don't want to admit it, Yeosang can't always stand up for himself well. But I will because he doesn't have to take any shit from you or anyone else from that shitty religious family of yours." I stepped back, letting out a sharp breath. She opened her mouth to protest but I continued back up before she could even get a single off-tune note out. "So no, I will not cut what we have off because he makes me happy." I started while glaring at her. "And if you used those damn eyes of yours, maybe you'd see that he is happy too. But you never have given him the chance to be happy, have you?"

I licked over my lips before scoffing. "You don't want him to be happy, do you?"

The woman was silent after my outburst. Figuring she would have nothing to say, I started to walk past her. "You... People like you have ruined him." She said mouth pulled into a frown. I stopped right beside her. "I think I've just made him better. More confident in himself." I wasn't sure if what I was considering saying would be okay, but maybe it would fuck this woman up a little bit more. 

Maybe make her feel bad for everything, but I highly doubt that.

"All you did was just made him want to kill himself, I made him want to stay alive." I started, eyeing her up and down. "I think that tells both of us enough."

"Don't bother coming to him until you have decided to accept him like he is. Until then you have no right to pretend to be his mom." I scoffed and walked off, leaving the older woman standing there, probably shocked.

I doubt that she has ever had anyone talk to her like that. And frankly; it was my first time talking to anyone like that either. Yet I felt proud. She needed to be stomped on at least once in her life.

"Hyung!" I looked over to my right when I heard the familiar voice. I blinked a bit once I saw Jongho jogging over. I stopped walking to let the younger guy catch up to me. "You... I.. Who was she?" 

I blinked a few times. "You watched that?" "I didn't mean to, but you were so heated and it was interesting... Don't tell Hongjoong I said this but you're hot when you're pissed." I let out a chuckle, glancing over to the spot where the woman had previously stood.

"Hongjoong knows that himself, so he doesn't mind. I'm sure." I then said, rolling my shoulders a little as they felt tense.

The younger hummed softly. "So..." He started, expecting an answer. I sigh deeply. "She... That bitch was Yeosang's mom." I responded and shrugged. "Uhm.. Long story..." I then continued in a lower tone.

"Well, if you don't mind sharing, I'll listen." Jongho hummed. I hesitated a little before answering. "I don't think I can. It's... More of Yeosang's business than mine. Just know... She's a bitch."

The younger guy nodded his head, understanding my point. "Cool.. So you're close with Yeosang now?" He then asked, changing the topic completely. I glanced at him and smiled a little. "Yeah. We actually.. Yeah..." I wasn't sure how to put it into words.

We aren't officially together yet and hadn't labeled anything. And it didn't even need to be labeled if don't want to.

I snapped back to reality by the other snapping his fingers in front of my face. "Earth to Seonghwa. Since when do you.. Zone out like that?" He chuckled. I blinked my eyes a few times.

"Well.. Since now, I guess." I mumbled out. Jongo furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "The last time I saw you like this was when you had a crush on that one guy who came by the caf... OH! Holy hell! You... You like Yeosang don't you?!"  The guy gasped once he finally realized it.

I cleared my throat a little and nodded my head, confirming his speculation. "And.. And it's fucking mutual. He likes me too..." I blurted out. God, it felt good to say out loud. "You, My dear Hyung. Are cute when you're like this." Jongho stated, pulling out his phone.

"When's the first date?"  I pulled my lips into a line, realizing I had forgotten to tell my friends. "Oh. Well.. Yesterday?" 

Jongho stared at me for a moment.

"I actually considered not snitching to Joong... But now I will. You traitor."

"Oh god, no!"

~~~~~

i rarely want to hurt a person as bad as i'd like to punch yeosang's mom (in the story)... but you know... i can't punch a block of text (because i'm sure yeosang's mother in real life is amazing, please don't get me wrong.)

this story might be coming to an end soon and i'll probably start working on the rewrite almost immediately.

anyways. have a great day/evening.
'til next time

i shall head to bed now.