5

Wooyoung

I'm glad that everyone got along. Yeosang seemed to fit in with us. Everyone is chatting together while I stare down at my phone waiting for a response from San. He went quiet after Yeosang's message. Though he hasn't seen it. I put my phone away and start listening to the others.

I took Yeosang home later that evening. "Thanks for coming. They all really liked you." I tell him and smile gently. Yeosang nods. "I'll let you sleep now. Let's talk tomorrow, okay?" I say and pet his hair. "Try to get some sleep." I say before turning my back on him and starting to walk away but Yeosang grabs my hand. "Woo.. Can you stay the night..?" He asks. I turn to look at him and smile. "Okay. I'll stay."

I walk inside the other's apartment and take my shoes off. It's kind of messy in there. I will come here one day and clean. Seriously. I glance at Yeosang. "Are you tired?" I ask. I only earn a nod from the boy. "Let's got to bed then." I say and start walking towards the bedroom.

I take off my shirt and throw it onto a chair in the bedroom. Yeosang went to change into more comfortable clothes in his bathroom and soon he waddles out in shorts and an over sized hoodie. I lay down on his bed. "Come here." I say to the tired boy and he quickly jumps onto the bed. "Sleep well, Yeosangie." I quietly say and kiss his forehead.

In the morning I wake up before Yeosang. I rub my eyes and glance at the sleeping boy. I start getting up. I need to be at the shop earlier than him. I took my shirt from the chair I placed it on last night. I glance at Sangie before leaving the room. I walk into the kitchen and prepare the coffee machine. I know Sang can't go through mornings without his coffee.

After making the coffee machine ready I leave the apartment. My phone vibrates a few times. I pull it out from my pocket and see multiple messages from San. A smile appears on my lips as I open our conversation.

Choi San

Hey. Sorry for not responding last night...
I was out with my friend.
Anyhow, as your friend oh so nicely asked
xxx-xxx-xxxx ;) Text or call me when you can.

Me

It's cool. I was out with friends too as you probably guessed
Tbh I didn't think that Yeosang's attempt would work
But I'll definitely text you later :)

Maybe things with San will work out. I haven't had anyone since my last relationship that was 3 years ago. I start walking to the shop with a smile on my lips.

I get to the store and walk in turning the lights on. I hum quietly and walk into the backroom. I turn on the computer. I need to check what flowers we had and what I need to order. I turn on the music and start quietly humming to it.

Yeosang came to the store at 1, so it was a bit more quiet. "How are you feeling?" I ask and tilt my head as he walks up to the counter. "I'm good. A bit sleepy still. Thanks for making the coffee ready." He chuckles and shakes his thermos. I laugh. "Woke up last minute and couldn't drink it at home.." He says.

We walk into the back room. "Sangie. I want you to be honest with me..." I start and take a hold of the light-haired boy's hands. "Why were you outside on Sunday... And where?" I ask. Yeosang opens his mouth to speak but the sound of someone coming into the store interrupts him.

"Wait here." I say and walk out of the backroom. A young guy, around my age is waiting there. "Hi there. How can I help you?" I ask in a friendly tone. He clears his throat. "I uh.. Had an order.. My name's Jeong Yunho.." says. I nod. "Just a second." I say. and walk into the backroom where we keep the bouquets. I look through them. After a moment I find the bouquet and walk back to the store. "Here you go." I say and smile at him. "Thanks.. How much?" he asks. I open my mouth to tell him the price before another guy bursts in. "Hyung, hurry the fuck up! Mom will kill us if we're not at the party on time!" The kid bursts. Yunho rolls his eyes as I tell him the price. He pays me quickly. "I'm coming." He sighs. "You should be more like San-hyung.." the younger of the two scoffs before both leave the store.

Sighing deeply I walk back to the backroom to see Yeosang now sitting down. "Sorry for the interruption.." I say. "Mind telling me?" I ask. Yeosang takes a deep breath before turning to look away. "I was at the Mapo Bridge again... I was gonna jump off.." He tells me. Honestly. I already guessed. I just dearly hoped that my guess would have been wrong. I blink a few times to keep tears from falling. "I'm sorry.." Yeosang says. I shake my head. "Don't be... I should've talked to you more.. What made you change your mind..?" I ask him. I see Sangie's bottom lip tremble slightly. He's obviously holding in his tears. "I saw your messages.. I still wanted to just go and jump.. But I forced myself down from the railing.." He mumbles wiping his cheeks as tears force themselves down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry you you have to deal with me..." Yeosang whispers.