"Kid what do you think it needs to create a weapon to eliminate a precise enemy?" He asked with his normally slow voice.

"... I don't know... " Kwan Tao shooked his head not knowing the right response, after all, he's knowledge is limited on anime, manga, and weapons, but with weapons he knows was ones you use to a game.

"I need the enemy, without it, I don't even know where to start." Sun Xuejian was upset, he does not have any idea how to do it.

"I know you might be in a hurry, since if you know how to make it, then we can prepare a large number of it before the Apocalypse starts, but since it's likely impossible right now, you should concentrate to do other things that might be really useful"

"I'm not a beginner, of course I know what I do, but I wanted to try to make it. Looks like I really have to ignore that project for a while." Sun Xuejian looked dead right now but then Hu Zhi called them "Hey, we are going to the haunted house, wanna come?"

"Ah! Seriously!! I wann- ..." Kwan Tao looked at the scientist that was mumbling some stuff to himself "...mhh I think I'll stay with the mister here, I think he needs some more fresh air" Kwan Tao rubbed the back of his head hopping that the young master won't get angry since this was their get along day.
Hu Zhi nodded her head and headed toward the other and clinged to her brother.
"Is it alright to leave them there?" He Kwok looked at the two that were sitting on the bench.
"Well it is or not the get along day? Looks like they are getting along pretty well"
They walked inside the hunted house and Zhou Feng chuckled "Little boss,  why coming here when we will meet true zombies?"
"Pfft is this a kind of exercise?" Chen Xu picked up the creepy doll that just fell from above and suddenly started to make strange sounds of a baby crying "AHhhh!!" They all turned around toward Liu Huan and Liu Yan than started to scream.

"Looks like the mother and the daughter are still soft hearted" Wu Dong laughed at them and patted the little girl's head.

"What are you talking about? My baby is brave and have got a warrior spirit" the mother protested while nuzzling her nose to Liu Yan's cheek.

"This hunted house is interesting, in the Apocalypse you always feel the cold aura in every place you are, make me feels like I'm back at my old room" Ling Song said something that made everyone shut their mouth.

"Rest assured young master, we put some thing good in the underground base that it won't even feel that we are in the underground." Chen Xu smirked "Money can make miracles, and luckily we have a super known lawyer, a super rich CEO and a royalty, if not, we couldn't have done even the simplest things."

"Mh. Have you called the general Guan Xiaotong? We need a lot of hummers, weapons, military like clothing...but not the normal one, cause we aren't part of the military."

"Yes, we already called him but... military clothing? For what?" Hu Qiang already prepared a lot of things and in their base there are already some thing more than just hummers.

"Well, Guan Xiaotong is part of the military but he will be our ally so he won't be one of them anymore, but anyway, this apocalypse will continue, I don't think humanity can stop something like that (cause of the Gods)...who knows, so it's better to make our base safer with people that job is to protect us. Like the military but not just that shitty."

"Oh so you want to create a force just like the military, I can help you with the design of it since I also have been part of the military service but I decided to be part of the police." Ling Song nodded at He Kwok to let him decide of the desing.

"eMhh..." Hu Zhi rised her hand "Can I also work with the uniform project? I think the best uniform is something that rapresents our base the most."

"An uniform is not all about style Hu Zhi" her brother walked beside her and pinched her cheek "An uniform, to be useful, it has to protect us."