Chapter 23

[A/N: Sorry for such a short update! I've been really busy this past week with school and other shit. I kept meaning to post this whenever I got home, but I kept getting sidetracked. so yeah, I'll try and get another chapter written and up soon!]

*Jaime’s POV*

I walked out of the room, and only saw Mike. “Are they not back yet?” I asked.

Mike opened his mouth to speak, but Tony burst into the room and interrupted him. “Vic’s heading back to the bus. He told me to tell you, Jaime, that he loves you. I knew his tone, and he’s planning something. Something not good.” He had a look of worry spread across his face.

SHIT! Victor, I swear… “you guys stay here, or go out, or something!” I said, running out, “I’ll take care of it!” I sprinted back to the bus. “Vic!” I yelled. Silence. “Vic, where are you? Tony said you’d be here…” I stopped outside the bathroom door, and I heard quiet sobs. “Vic, you in there?” I heard something drop, and a couple blue pills rolled out from underneath the door. Shit, Vic. “Vic! I know you’re in there. Please? Open the door?” I begged.

“NO! JAIME, GO AWAY!” he shouted.

“VICTOR VINCENT FUENTES, I SWEAR TO GOD! IF YOU KILL YOURSELF, I WILL TOO!” I tried to break the door down.

“Too late, Jaime! I fucked up for the last time! It’s time I do something right for a change. Besides, it’s my fault you tried to kill yourself. I screwed everything up!”

I finally broke the door down, and saw him with the pill bottle. I ran over to the razor that was on the counter, picked it up, and held it to my now healing wrist, “I swear, Vic. I can’t live without you. That’s why I tried killing myself.” The tears started pouring out of my eyes.

“fine, if that’s what you want, but I’m done. I’m done with life.”

Before he could take the pills, I grabbed the bottle out of his hands, put the lid on it, grabbed the razor, and threw them out the door; well away from his reach.

“NOOOOO!” He screamed, “GIVE THEM BACK!”  he tried to run after them, but I held him back. He thrashed around, trying to get out of my grasp. “JAIME, LET ME GO!” he was hitting me, kicking, even biting, trying as hard as he could to get the pills. I heard the pain in his voice, and that’s when I realized how bad he wanted to die.

He gave up trying to fight me and cried into my chest. I pulled him down to sit on the floor, and rocked him back and forth. “shhh, it’s okay” I mumbled into his hair. I kept repeating myself until he calmed down.

“I love you” I heard his broken voice say quietly.

“I love you too”

What he didn’t see, were the tears that were blurring my vision. I loved him so much, but I was hurting him. I had to let him go, but he was in no shape right now for that; he was too fragile.

My thoughts were interrupted by the bus door slamming shut.  “Vic? Jaime?” Mike called.

Vic looked up at me and shook his head violently, “please…don’t tell them.”

“I won’t, I promise.” I whispered, “but do you think you can go along with this… AHHH VIC! DON’T STOP!”

“okaaaaay, I’m going out with Tony, SEE YA!” Mike shouted quickly.

Vic giggled slightly, “JAIME, OH MY GOD!” and in that moment, I saw a smile spread across his tearstained face.

I smiled back, “I love you” I whispered, and pressed my lips softly to his. He kissed back, but pulled away after a while.

“I love you too. I’m really sorry, Jaime. I just thought it was me. I thought I fucked up our relationship. I just…I..” he started crying again.

“Shhhh, it’s okay, we’re both still here, and we love each other. That’s all that matters. Come on" I picked him up, and he wrapped his legs around my waist; burying his head in the crook of my neck. I walked him back to my bunk and laid him down gently before climbing in myself.

"I love you, Jaime" he said, and kissed me before falling asleep.

~

I woke up a while later, to Vic rolling on top of me. "Jaime, wake up"

I felt him hard against my leg and I smiled to myself, "what's up, Vic? Oh wait, I think I know."

"Guess what I had a dream about?" He giggled.

"What?"

"This" and he crashed our lips together with so much passion, it surprised me. He ran his hand down my stomach and into my boxers to grab me. I moaned against his lips. He ripped off my boxers, after taking off his own, and rolled on to his back.

"Ride me" he whispered.