Epilogue~

*Jaime's POV*

Six weeks and numerous bottles of alcohol later, I still felt like complete shit. You'd think I would have gotten over it and moved on, but no, I couldn't make myself do that.

I looked down at Vic's wedding ring on my finger, before taking another sip of the cheap beer I left my apartment just to get.

That's how it's been for six weeks straight. I've been locked up in my apartment, blocking out the world, drinking myself into a hole and crying over the loss of my fiancé. I refused to answer the door, or any calls that Tony or Mike made. I can't even sleep or eat, and hell, I only leave the house for more alcohol.

So yeah, you can say I'm a mess.

~

Can you tell from the look in our eyes? We’re going nowhere!

My phone rang for the third time that night. Probably Tony or Mike again. I just let it go to voicemail...like always.

"Hey, you've reached Jaime. I'm probably rocking out and not giving a fuck. Leave a message."

"H-hey Jaime. It's Cara. I know I'm probably the last person you want to hear from right now, but I just wanted to send my condolences. I know we were never on good terms, but we both loved Vic very much. I uhm, I know you must hate me, but I wanted to know if you maybe wanted to uhm I don't know, just talk sometime. I completely understand if you don't, I mean, who could blame you? I was a total bitch. Anyway, I'm sorry for your loss and sorry for trying to get in between you and Vic. Goodbye."

After that, I completely broke down.

"FUCK YOU CARA" I threw my phone across the room, "FUCK YOU!" If she didn't play Vic like she did, he wouldn't have had his haunting past. He wouldn't have run out like he did. He wouldn't have died.

What I did next surprised me, but it must have been the alcohol. Yes, it was the alcohol. I got up and retrieved my phone, pushing redial on Cara's number.

"Hello?" She answered on the first ring.

"FUCK YOU! HE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU, YOU GODDAMNED BITCH! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE PLAYED HIM LIKE YOU DID, YOU FUCKING SKANK!"

I went on and on, throwing curse words around until I realized that it wasn't her fault.

It was mine.

No matter what Mike or Tony had said, it was all my fault. I was the one who proposed, when I knew he was too emotionally unstable to handle it. I rushed into it, thinking it was a good idea.

No. No, it couldn't have been my fault, could it?

Of course not! He agreed when he was on his death bed. That's why I have this ring on my finger.

If it wasn't my fault or Cara's, then whose was it?

I didn't care. All I cared about was Vic, and he was no longer with me.

Unless...

I ran into the bathroom and scavenged all the pills I could find. I brought them back into the bedroom where my last can of beer was and pulled out my phone.

-I'm sorry- I texted Tony and Mike.

I downed all the pills with the beer and in a matter of minutes. I fell into a deep sleep, never to wake up again. I fell into the darkness, only to be pulled into the light by my one true love.

"Forever and always, babe" he kissed me.

I grinned for the first time in what felt like forever, "forever and always"

A/N: THE END! Oh my goodness…*cries* anyway, I hope you enjoyed this, and be sure to check out my Austlan Cashby fic… “My Understandings”

Thanks to everybody who read/commented…It means a lot<3

~6methsaday