Chapter 8

"alright!" Vic yelled, "we got a new song that we're gonna play, just for y'all! It's off our new album, hope you like it!" the crowd cheered as Vic started playing his guitar and Kellin ran out as the crowed cheered even louder.

Vic hugged Kellin while singing, and danced around with him a couple times. All the stuff me and him did on stage together, but this time it wasn't me. It was like i wasn't even there.

•••

Kellin ended up staying for the rest of the tour with us. Since we had extra room, he rode on our bus. I went to the lounge to meet Vic after everyone was already asleep. But this time, he wasn't alone. I peeked in the room and my stomach dropped a little. He was sitting beside Kellin, and Kellin's arm was resting on the couch behind Vic. They didn't seem to notice me, so i crawled into my bunk...alone this time.

I was curled up, and almost crying. He likes Kellin now, i thought, not me. But he said he loved me. I remembered that part of last night. I sighed and went to sleep.

•••

I woke up to Vic playing guitar. I looked at the clock on the wall as i got out of bed. I'd only been asleep for an hour. I walked to the back of the bus where the sound was coming from. Vic and Kellin were practicing our new song.

"oh hey, Jaime!" Vic said as he smiled at me, "did we wake you?" "yeah, kinda" i said. "sorry, we're just practicing our new song", Kellin explained. "i can see that." i gave Kellin a bitter look. I turned around and walked out of the room. I was so pissed at Kellin, but more so at Vic. It's like i never mattered to Vic at all; like he wanted Kellin all along.

I went back to bed, but got my laptop first. I checked twitter. So many fans saying "Kellic: the new Fuenciado" i sighed, maybe they were right. Nobody shipped Fuenciado anymore. I shut my computer off and went to sleep. Let's see what happens tomorrow, i thought.