Chapter 17

[A/N: This chapter gets a bit sexual, so read it if you want, or skip it. It doesn't make a difference. It's just something I was forced to write. (Don't I have wonderful friends?) So yeah, enjoy!]

"Jaime?" Vic whispered. I rolled over in my bunk to face him. "everyone else is asleep. Wanna have a go?" he asked. I smiled and kissed him. He rolled me over so he was on top. He pulled away to take his shirt off, and i did the same. He pressed his lips on my neck and i shivered. He moved down and around my chest, and i could feel his warm breath against my skin.

*Vic's P.O.V.*

he rolled me over so i was underneath him. I pulled his head down so his lips were pressed against mine. I ran my hands down his chest, and into his pants; our lips still attached.

He smiled through the kiss before breaking away. He hovered his lips down my chest and to my shorts. He pulled away, and looked me in the eyes while unzipping them. "you won't be needing these" he said seductively. I smiled and kicked my shorts off. "neither will you" i said, nodding towards him.

He took his shorts off, so now we were both naked. "wanna go straight to it, or have some fun first?" he winked at me. "surprise me" i answered. Ugh, i wanted him so bad right now, and he could see that. He took me into his mouth. "jaime" i groaned. He pulled away, "you don't have to do anything, let me do all the work." he said before continuing.

I put my hands on his head and pushed him into me. "ahh don't...stop!" i cried. He pulled away before i could come. "kay, let's fuck now" he said before he slid into me. I sighed and threw my head back. He thrust into me and i let out a groan. I let out all kinds of noises as he kept moving in and out of me. He leaned over me and held his lips right over mine. "shh, you're gonna wake them" he said before forcing his tongue in my mouth.

He kept thrusting into me without breaking our little makeout session. I broke my lips away from his. "harder, Jaime" i said. He pulled away and thrust into me. He kept doing that, going deeper and deeper each time.

I felt a bubbly feeling in my stomach. "Jaime, i'm gonna..." and with that, we both came, him inside me. He pulled away and curled up next to me. "that was the best" i sighed. He smiled and kissed me softly. "i love you" he said.