Chapter 14

we walked out into the darkness, hand in hand, with backpacks on our backs. "where are we going?" i asked. It was really cold out. "it's a surprise" he answered. "okay, but how much longer?" i was shivering at this point, and i forgot to pack a jacket, "it's cold out" he stopped walking and let go of my hand. He took his jacket off and gave it to me. "here, wear mine" he said. "thankyou" i said, and kissed him quickly. I put the jacket on and took his hand. We continued walking.

Ten minutes later, we arrived at a hotel. "uh, Vic? We have a bus to live on. Why a hotel?" he laughed, "come on." He got us checked in, and we went up to our room. He locked the door after us, and dumped his stuff on the floor. I did the same.

"okay, i'm stumped." i told him, "please explain?" he laughed. "our bunks hardly fit one person, let alone two. It's so squished when we cuddle, so think about how tight it'll be if we're moving around and stuff" he explained. I blushed and looked at the ground. "you mean...?" i said softly. "yeah." he answered, "but only if you want to."

I walked over to him and pushed him down on the bed. I took my jacket and shirt off. All i had on now was my shorts. He smiled, and grabbed my hands to pull me down on top of him.

He rolled over so he was on top of me. "you sure?" he asked. I nodded. I was too nervous to speak. He knelt over me and took his shirt off. He then bent down and kissed me. I ran my hands up his back and pulled him down on me.

•••

i woke up lying on top of Vic, both of us naked. I smiled. Last night was awesome. Vic sighed as he woke up. "hey" i whispered. He smiled, and kissed me. I rolled off him and pulled the covers up to my neck. "what are we doing today?" i asked.

"what do you want to do?" he asked. "i don't know, but anything with you" i answered, smiling. He smiled and wrapped his arm around me, holding me close. "i love you" i told him. He kissed me. "i love you too"

His lips were irresistible; i could kiss them all day if i could. I don't know what it was, but i liked making out with him. It wasn't the sex i liked (but don't get me wrong, i loved it), but i just liked it when he was on top of me.

I got up, put my shorts on, and crawled back into bed. Vic did the same. When we were both back under the covers, i put my arm around him.

"Vic?" i mumbled. "mmm?" he replied. "kiss me?" he looked at me, puzzled, but he turned over and put his lips on mine.