Chapter 21

*Jaime's P.O.V*

I heard beeping as i woke up. Where the fuck am i? I blinked a couple times, as my eyes started to focus. I was in a hospital bed, and my arms ached. I looked at them; all covered in bandages. Shit, i thought, what did i do now? Then i remembered. Vic being distant, and me cutting. Next time i go to kill myself, i'm overdosing.

A nurse walked in. "Nice to see you awake, Mr. Preciado" she smiled at me. "How long was I out?" I asked. "Just for a night. Your friend Vic found you last night, and called for help." Vic! I thought. "Uhh, is he here? Vic, i mean." She smiled again, yes, all of them are. I think there's two other guys, and what appears to be their girlfriends" "alright. Thankyou" "you should get some rest. I'll send them in when you wake up again." She said, before walking out of the room.

•••

*Vic's P.O.V*

About two hours later, a nurse walked by. I was growing tired of waiting; i needed to know how he was. I got up and approached her. "Excuse me?" I said. She turned around. "Yes?" "I need to know how my friend is. Jaime Preciado?" "Ahh, yes. He just woke up. I told him he needed some rest, and that i'd send you guys in when he woke up again." "I understand. I hate to be rude, but is there anyway i could see him now?" She smiled, "of course, follow me." I looked back at Mike, who waved me to go, before following the nurse. "Here you go." "Thankyou."

I looked at Jaime; he had his eyes shut. I pulled up a chair next to his bed, and took one of his hands in mine. "I'm so so sorry, Jaime." Tears started forming in my eyes, "it's all my fault." I placed my head in my hands. "I love you, Vic. Remember that. If you have to leave me for Cara, then fine. Just remember i love you, and i always will."

I looked up at him.  "I'm not leaving you Jaime. I promise. I told Cara to forget about it. I don't want to raise a baby that's not mine with some stupid fucking whore." "Victor Vincent Fuentes, watch your language." He winked at me. "Yes, mother" i said playfully. We both laughed.

"Vic?" He asked. "Yeah?" He scooted over to one side of the bed. "Come cuddle with me" i walked over to the bed and laid down beside him. He leaned over and kissed me softly on the mouth, "I love you, Jaime" i said. "Love you too" i ran my hand through his hair, "get some rest", i told him, "i'll be right here when you wake up."