Chapter 4

i called Vic cute, i dwelled. I was lying on my bed just staring at the ceiling and thinking. What the actual fuck. Don't get me wrong, i'm completely straight. Maybe i was going gay for him? No, no, no. That can't be. Or can it? I mean, he IS Vic Fuentes. He was famous even before i joined the band. He had, i don't even know how many bands he's been in before his career with Pierce The Veil. He's just my bestfriend, and that's all, i reassured myself. Now, let's get some sleep.

•••

"Jaime! Jaime, wake up!" i hear Vic yelling as i woke up. "wha..what's going on? What time is it?" Vic laughed. " it's 10:30am. Tony and Mike called last night when you were asleep. They stayed at a hotel last night and they're gonna be back tomorrow with their girlfriends" "oh. Okay." i said. "wait, you woke up?" Vic laughed again. Okay, his laugh was cute now too. "i was never asleep" he said. "oh?" he laughed once more. "i was awake when you tucked me in. You whispered goodnight to me" i blushed.

"why act like you were asleep then?" i asked. Vic blushed. "i wanted to see what you'd do" "oh?" he looked at the ground. "Jaime?" "yeah?" "can i be honest with you?" "you know you can." i told him reassuringly.

He sighed before he spoke. "you know you're my bestfriend, right?" "of course." "well, i don't know what's been going on lately, but, i like you. The Fuenciado thing has gotten to me or something, but i like you as more than a friend" i stared at the ground, trying to hide the fact i was blushing. I felt the exact same way, but i didn't want to admit it.

"i just made things awkward between us, didn't i?" Vic asked. I smiled, "no, not at all" i stepped closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I laid my head against his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "i feel the same way" i finally said.