Chapter 19

*Jaime's P.O.V*

I woke up and Vic wasn't there. He turned his back to me last night before falling back to sleep. I checked the time; 7:32am. Okay, so i didn't oversleep. I noticed Vic's phone half covered by the sheets. I went to pick it up to give it to him when it rang. I looked at the screen; Cara<3 why is there a heart? I thought. I answered, remembering my last conversation with her.

"What?" I snapped. "You're not Vic" she replied coldly, "what are you doing with Vic's phone, Preciado." She sneered my last name. "He left it on my bed. What's it to you?" "Why the fuck is he in your bed?" I grinned and simply stated, "we're together, Cara. Vic loves me now, you whore." She just laughed, "see how long that lasts, Preciado. He's gonna leave your gay ass for me. He's raising Kellin's baby with me." "I don't believe you. Kellin and yourself are just lying fucks, i'm so happy he got you pregnant, slut." I replied with heavy sarcasm, before hanging up on her. I got up to find Vic.

I found him bent over, looking for something to eat in the mini fridge. I walked over and playfully slapped his ass. "Hey you. You forgot your phone in my bed." He turned around, face bright red. "Thanks" he mumbled, taking the phone from my hands. Okay, i thought, something's up with him.

"You okay?" I asked. "Hmm? Oh, yeah. I'm fine" he replied. "Alright. Wanna have fun today?" "Nawh, i'm good." He plopped himself onto the couch and turned on the tv. I bit my lip and left the room. Why is he being so distant? I thought. I sighed and went to look for Tony and Mike. They were in their bunks, with their girlfriends; sound asleep. I rolled my eyes and decided to get ready for the day.

•••

*Vic's P.O.V*

I just sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. I saw Jaime bite his lip before turning and walk out of the room. I hated being so distant from him, but it was for the best. If Cara was forcing me to raise the baby with her, it'd be best to leave Jaime. Cara never liked Jaime. She liked my brother and Tony, but was always throwing cold stares in Jaime's direction. I would question her about it from time to time, but she would just blow me off; so i stopped asking.

I didn't want to leave Jaime. I don't know why i just didn't tell Cara no. I still gotta figure that out. I wanted to kick Kellin in the face for doing this to me. I sighed and got up to have a shower. As i got to the hallway, i saw Jaime wrapped in just a towel. Fuck, he's hot. I tore my eyes away from him and walked past him, being careful not to touch him accidentally.

"Vic! Come on, let's go shower together" he said as i set my foot into the bathroom doorway. I kept my eyes off him. "I don't think so" i shot, before i closed the door and locked it behind me.

*Jaime's P.O.V*

"I don't think so" he shot, before slamming the door in my face. I could feel a tear escape my eye. Was Cara right? He was being so distant. Oh my god, i thought. She's right! He's leaving me! No no no no no! I quickly got dressed. My head was spinning so fast; i couldn't process what i was doing. I reached under my pillow and grabbed a small box. I opened it and felt the cold metal in my hand.

Just touching it made me flash back to highschool. Everyone pushing me around in the halls. "Freak" someone muttered, as they shoved me against a locker. I lifted up my sleeve to reveal several scars, unnoticeable to people just passing by. I dug the cold metal blade into my skin, and dragged it slowly across my arm. I kept repeating that process until i felt lightheaded. I smiled, just before i fell to the floor and blacked out.

[A/N: I have the next chapter done, but I'm not posting it until the chapter after that has been written. It's just so I have an idea of where I'm going with this story (if that makes any sense?) but yeah, Stay tuned to find out what happens next! (by the way, the next chapter was hard for me to write, considering I was in tears the whole time) Enjoy!]