Chapter 20

*Vic's P.O.V*

I heard a thud as i was putting my shirt on. I unlocked the door and walked into the lounge area, to see Jaime lying on the floor. I stepped closer to him, to see pools of blood coming out of his arms. "NO!!" I cried. I ran over to him and checked to see if he was breathing. Barely. I grabbed his phone out of his pocket and dialed 911. The person on the other end told me to stay calm and that help was on the way. "TONY! MIKE!" I screamed, tears running down my face.

I flung my shirt off and held it to his cuts. Thank god for my first aid training. I bent down and placed a kiss on his lips. "If you were gonna leave this world, how could it be without me? I love you Jaime Preciado" i said, although i knew he couldn't hear me. "MIIIIIIIIKE! TONY!" I yelled again. They came running into the room

"OH MY GOD!" Mike exclaimed. "I called 911. They're on the way." I told them. "Tony, you and the girls go wait outside for them, i'll stay here with Vic" Mike said. Tony nodded and led the girls outside. "He's gonna be fine" Mike reassured me, placing his hand on my shoulder. I couldn't speak, i just cried uncontrollably.

•••

Mike, Tony and I were sitting in the waiting room at the hospital, waiting to know how Jaime was. I tapped my foot nervously. It's all my fault, i thought, if i wasn't so distant with him, this wouldn't have happened. My phone rang, interrupting my thoughts. The screen read "Cara<3" i must change that heart over to Jaime's name, i thought.

 "What do you want?!" I demanded. "No need to get pissy with me, baby." She purred. "For fucks sake, Cara. Cut the shit." "Fine. When are you coming to LA? I want you to meet Bella" "who the fuck is Bella?" I asked. "Uhh our daughter?" She snapped. "You mean you and Kellin's daughter" i shot back. "Why are you being so cold to me, Vic?" She sounded hurt. "Jaime tried to kill himself, because of me!" I spat. She was silent. "I've made my mind up, Cara. I'm staying with Jaime. Raise Bella on your own, or find some other manwhore! Were over, for good." I hung up. Man, that felt good. Now to make it up to Jaime.