Chaz oneshot

A/N: this is gonna be a boy x boy oneshot. If you don't like things like that then this is probably not for you- but if you are interested then this is perfect for you. I am going to get on with this oneshot now, I luv u all hehe.

*************

Kaz was in the living room watching tv while Bree, skylar went out doing who knows what. Chase was down in mission command along with Oliver. Then a second later the front door opens and Kaz looks over to see that it's skylar and Bree with a few bags. He guessed that some of them had shoes and some had some new clothes. As soon as Kaz thought that both girls said hi to him, they left to their room. Kaz chuckled and shook his head. He got up and moseyed over to the hyper lift since he was bored. And yes, Kaz left the tv on. Once he got down to mission command to find out that chase and Oliver we're talking and hanging he walked over and asked what they were doing. Chase replied telling him that he was making sure that everything was alright and Oliver was talking about skylar every now and then. Kaz chuckled and smiled a little. All three boys hung out down there for a bit more til they all decided to head upstairs. Once they reached getting upstairs they all found Bree and skylar in the kitchen on their phones. Oliver walked over to skylar to talk to her but she only smiled and shook her head. Bree then got up and walked to the living room to watch tv. She changed the channel since no one was watching. Kaz walked out to the terrace and leaned against the railing looking out over the city. Chase just walked over to the door and leaned against it crossing his arms. Kaz got a idea and was about to jump when chase sped walked over to Kaz asking what he was doing. Kaz just simply shrugged and said he was gonna take a fly around the city. Chase sighed and shook head. He then proceeded to call Kaz a super freak and leaned against the railing watching Kaz jump over and start flying. Chase then watched him with a slight smile on his face not knowing he was smiling. Chase gave out a soft laugh and moseyed back inside to see Oliver and skylar on the couch. He guessed that Bree was in her room. Which was fine. Oliver looked at chase and asked him where Kaz was. Chase told him that he went for a fly. Oliver's eyes went wide standing up. He looked at chase in a panic. Chase just shrugged and proceeded to head upstairs to find his sister. Oliver went out to the terrace, skylar following him. He was to confused on why Kaz would go 'for a fly' without an explanation. Oliver then settled down since skylar just told him that Kaz probably needed to cool off. In which Oliver was more confused on why he would need to do that. He sighed and decided to lean against the railing putting his head down. Skylar just pat his back and walked inside going to sit down. Chase walked back downstairs a few minutes later seeing Oliver outside. He walked outside over to Oliver. He had asked him what was wrong. Oliver had just looked at him with a knowing look. Chase nodded and looking over the city as well as Oliver was doing. Chase told Oliver that he would be back pretty soon. Oliver was a bit worried of where he was. Chase asked him if he wanted his company, but Oliver just shook head. Chase had just told him a small ok and walked back inside but stopped in the doorway. He was gonna turn around and say something but decided not to. He didn't want to upset his friend. After awhile of Oliver still waiting outside for Kaz to come back, skylar and Bree were in the kitchen talking while he was down in Mission command trying to track Kaz's coordinates. It was getting pretty late and Kaz hasn't still showed up. Oliver now sitting in one of the chairs that was out there. Bree and skylar both tried to convince Oliver to come back inside but Oliver refused to. Chase came back upstairs and still saw Oliver outside. Bree and skylar both told chase that they tried to get Oliver to come inside but he still refused to. Chase nodded and moseyed over to Oliver. He told him that he should be back in a bit. Oliver sighed nodding. A few seconds later Kaz came flying back to the terrace and landing completely fine. Oliver, Chase, Bree and Skylar all were asking where he was and why he just took off. Kaz said he was sorry and hugged everyone getting a hug back from his friends. His friends accepted his apology and told his friends that he just wanted to go for a fly and cool off. They all understood and went inside, going back to what they all do. Kaz and chase went down to mission command and decided to hang out down there while everyone else decided that it was time to get some sleep. Both chase and Kaz weren't tired yet so they were downstairs. They were just casually talking here and there. But after a few minutes of talking, chase looked at the time seeing that they should be asleep as well. Chase then noticed how tired Kaz was getting. After he yawned, which chase wasn't in kaz's way, something flew from his mouth. Then they both jumped and chase squawked a bit getting a fire extinguisher to clear the smoke. Kaz was in clear surprise and chase was shocked. Chase asked him what that was. Kaz didn't know and laughed seeing he was gonna call it a yawn bomb. Chase looked at Kaz making Kaz shrug. Chase then set the fire extinguisher down next to the cyber desk and told Kaz that he probably found out a new super power. A fire grenade. After awhile the boys talked for a bit and decided that it was time for them to get some sleep. They both moseyed over to the hyper lift and went upstairs. The lights were off, but it was still a bit bright enough for them to see. They both walk to their rooms, chase heading to his capsule and Kaz going to his bed. Oliver was in bed already and both girls were in the room one over in bed as well. But Bree was in her capsule and skylar in her bed. Skylar was facing her bedroom wall with windows but when she heard Bree go in her capsule she turned over and opened her eyes seeing Bree in her capsule already going to sleep. She smiled knowing her sister was getting some sleep.