Chapter 96: Intending to Get Rid of Him!

After Bai Aoxue said that, she felt Qi Liange’s burning gaze.

Bai Aoxue looked up at Qi Liange with astonishment, while she saw Qi Liange looking at her with burning gaze.

“What?” Bai Aoxue felt baffled. She looked at Qi Liange and asked. She didn’t feel that she was wrong. Her sense of smell was much more sensitive than common people.

It was not surprising that she could smell the fragrance of pelargonium that day.

When Qi Liange saw that Bai Aoxue looked at him confusedly, he withdrew his burning gaze and said: “Nothing. I just feel that you’re meticulous.”

Bai Aoxue smiled faintly and said inadvertently: “How can I not be meticulous? I cherish my life very much.”

In just two sentences, Qi Liange knew that Bai Aoxue was not joking.

Bai Aoxue looked indifferent. If people didn’t know her, perhaps they would think that her difference was caused by her character. However, if they looked at her carefully, they would find that Bai Aoxue’s indifferent came from the bottom of her heart.

Besides, it seemed that she didn’t care anything when she looked at people. In fact, she was naturally bloodthirsty. Only people who treated killing as daily routine would be bloodthirsty as she was.

When he first saw her in that alley, she was decisive when she took her move. She showed no mercy to her enemies.

“Yeah… everyone cherishes their lives.” Qi Liange sighed. Probably he was talking in his sleep.

After Qi Liange said those words with such a tone, Bai Aoxue did not answer him. Everyone has the past, don’t they?

When Qi Liange just wanted to continue, he heard some noise outside. He frowned involuntarily. Bai Aoxue looked at Qi Liange who was like a god even when he was frowning, as if she saw thousands of petals falling from pear trees.

“Haha, it seems that someone is coming. Today, I should leave. Miss Bai, you should have a good rest, and I will come and visit some other day!” Qi Liange unknotted his brows as if he never frowned just now.

Bai Aoxue also heard footsteps. If someone found that there was a strange man in her courtyard at this time, there would be an unnecessary great stir.

“Prince Peerless, take care. Forgive me for not walking you out.” Bai Aoxue nodded lightly.

Qi Liange did not say anything. He immediately turned around, raising his hand to block the glaring sunlight. After picking up his mouth and smiled, he suddenly disappeared.

When Bai Aoxue saw that Qi Liange disappeared, she couldn’t help picking up her eyebrows slightly. Although she knew that Qi Liange was very powerful, she did not expect him to be so good at martial arts.

It seemed that the word ‘peerless’ wasn’t in vain. She just didn’t know whether Jun Yeyan was stronger than him!

What Bai Aoxue didn’t know was that Qi Liange, who left Prime Minister’s mansion, looked at Bai Aoxue’s direction. He raised his hand to block the dazzling sunlight again and muttered: “She is as dazzling as ever. I really want to own her, although I will be burnt…”

A cool breeze blowing, Qi Liange was already disappeared…

On the other side, in Bai Aoxue’s small courtyard, a group of people poured in with a lot of huge boxes.

And people who leaded them were Bai Qiwei and Cangsheng who came here with Jun Wuhen’s verbal instruction.

“Prime Minister Bai, I need to tell Miss Bai His Majesty’s verbal instruction, so please leave us alone.” He looked at Bai Qiwei with embarrassment.