Chapter 77: Bai Aoxue is dead

When Bai Qiwei listened to Bai Aoxue’s words, he was shocked even more, but he didn’t loosen that whip. Instead, he whipped her even harder. He flogged Bai Aoxue repeatedly. Her blood had already been dyed on the whip.

Bai Qiwei seemed to be totally unaware of this scene. He even became more enthusiastic about it.

“Bai Aoxue, even if you make me sick, I will not sever the relationship with you. As long as you are useful, you can’t sever the relationship with me. You are my daughter as long as I am still alive!” Looking at Bai Aoxue with ruthless eyes, Bai Qiwei roared.

In the dark, Nalan Youhong was shocked. He didn’t come back to himself from Bai Aoxue’s words until Bai Qiwei spoke.

Looking at Bai Aoxue who was whipped so many times by Bai Qiwei but did not fight back, Nalan Youhong did not dare to delay. Bai Aoxue was injured now. The situation would only make her worse!

If this thing was known by Jun Yeyan, all of the people in Prime Minister’s mansion couldn’t survive!

When Nalan Youhong just took a big step, he heard a deep male voice.

“Bai Qiwei! Stop!”

Hearing that angry snoring, Bai Feijue and other shadow guards quickly turned to look at the entrance of the small courtyard.

They saw Ye Zhaojue coming with Xingzhi and other soldiers. Seeing that Bai Aoxue was beaten by Bai Qiwei, Ye Zhaojue was scowling. His eyes were already scarlet.

His forehead was blue-veined, and his face was a little bit ferocious because of anger. Ye Zhaojue’s appearance now let Xingzhi and his group move backwards involuntarily. They had never seen Ye Zhaojue behaving like this.

In the past, when Ye Zhaojue got angry, they were also scared, but they would not be frightened. Now, the appearance of Ye Zhaojue frightened them more than ever!

They could feel his momentum and anger when they stood beside him.

At this time, few people could understand Ye Zhaojue’s feelings. Originally, he worried that Bai Aoxue would be at a disadvantage, so he came here non-stop.

Although he trusted in luck, he still worried about her involuntarily.

When he approached the small courtyard step by step, his feelings couldn’t be understood by anyone. Especially when he saw those bodies in front of the small courtyard, Ye Zhaojue’s heart was beating faster than ever.

Before entering the small courtyard, he prayed in his heart that Bai Aoxue was unscathed, but such a prayer fell apart when he stepped in the small courtyard!

He saw Bai Aoxue standing in front of Bai Qiwei and being punished by these so-called family disciplines. Bai Aoxue was flogged with a whip repeatedly and ruthlessly.

Ye Zhaojue’s heart was suddenly rent in the extreme. That his sister died young was the sore point in his life. Now he didn’t take good care of the only child that his sister left. Moreover, she let her suffer so much.

Thinking about this, Ye Zhaojue’s heart was filled with guilty, love and anger. All kinds of emotions were mixed together then changed into resentment against Bai Qiwei!

Bai Qiwei did not stop whipping when he saw Ye Zhaojue. Instead, in Ye Zhaojue’s face, he gave Bai Aoxue a whip fiercely.

“Ye Zhaojue, this is Bai’s family affair. You’d better leave immediately!” Looking at Ye Zhaojue, Bai Qiwei was still angry.

Looking at Bai Qiwei then looking at Bai Aoxue, Xingzhi and other soldiers were also very angry, but they were more afraid that Ye Zhaojue would lose his mind and do something crazy.