Chapter 30: Why Do Women Make Things Difficult for Women

Liu Manyun covered up her face and smiled: "Thank you for your praise, Miss Bai. You are the one that I am jealous of."

"Your Highness, you are too modest. And I can't move my eyes away from Your Highness since I’ve seen you. It is natural that His Majesty loves you so much." Bai Aoxue said with a stunning look.

When Liu Manyun listened to Bai Aoxue’s words, the smile on her face became more and more obvious.

Her impression of Bai Aoxue also became better.

Of course, such a good impression was based on that Bai Aoxue wasn’t her competitor.

"My love, don't forget me." Jun Wuhen said when he found those two women echoing each other.

Liu Manyun immediately turned back: "How could I forget you, Your Majesty? I just feel joyful when I see our sister-in-law."

Then she walked toward Jun Wuhen.

Looking at that slender figure with slightly-twisted waist of Liu Manyun, Bai Aoxue couldn’t help criticizing. Wasn’t she afraid of breaking her waist?

Jun Wuhen looked at Liu Manyun and said with a smile: "It seems that you and I are really connected."

Liu Manyun couldn’t help smiling and looked at Jun Wuhen when she heard that.

Their flirting let people beside them continuously break out in cold sweats.

Jun Wuhen felt that the time was almost up, and then he said: "Let’s go to dinner."

After that, he took Liu Manyun to take the lead with arm around her. Bai Aoxue and Jun Yeyan followed them.

Bai Aoxue has been quietly peeping since she stepped into Liu Manyun’s Hall.

Liu Manyun's bedroom all reflected luxury. There were white marble columns on the four corners of the room. The walls were made of white stone bricks. The gold orchids bloomed in the white stone, and the white curtains lingered in the wind.

If Bai Aoxue really needed to describe, she could only choose "luxury". In addition to this word, she couldn't find a more suitable one.

And all of these revealed Jun Wuhen’s favor towards Liu Manyun.

However, compared with such decoration, Bai Aoxue preferred that bamboo sea and that beautiful jacaranda.

Thinking of this, Bai Aoxue quivered. She was shocked by her own thoughts.

"What happened?" Jun Yeyan first noticed her abnormal, and immediately approached Bai Aoxue.

Jun Yeyan remained Bai Aoxue of her ridiculous thoughts. She couldn't help frowning slightly and retreated away without a trace. She answered: "Nothing." Her tone was indifferent like speaking to a stranger.

But Bai Aoxue didn't notice that Jun Wuhen, who talked with Liu Manyun, saw all of these in eyes.

Jun Yeyan looked at Bai Aoxue’s retreating, raising up his eyebrows carelessly, while he secretly felt doubtful about the disgust in Bai Aoxue eyes towards him for a moment.