Chapter 38: Crisis, the Emerge of Conspiracy

"What is going on here!?" Bai Qiwei asked in amazement and anger.

Looking at Su Mengrou who lay on the ground in a coma, in fact, Bai Qiwei probably has guessed something, which he was unwilling to admit it.

"Father, Bai Aoxue let her maidservant to stun my cousin. His Majesty gave Bai Aoxue two maidservants to protect her!" Bai Suxue saw Bai Qiwei as if she saw a savior.

But Bai Qiwei was in a daze for a moment after listening to Bai Suxue’s words.

He understood in mind that Bai Aoxue has already submitted herself to Jun Yeyan.

"Alas! Let it go. Let go of this unfilial daughter. On day she will get her comeuppance!" Bai Qiwei sighed heavily.

After listening to Bai Qiwei’s words, Bai Suxue knew that he had planned to let go of Bai Aoxue. She was not reconciled.

"Father, should we allow Bai Aoxue to free from the punishment? My cousin was beaten by her!" Bai Suxue said resentfully.

After listening to the complaints of Bai Suxue, Bai Qiwei looked at Bai Suxue without blinking. But he did not speak.

Where was his love in that pair of indifferent eyes? His expression set Bai Suxue in panic, as if his love was an illusion.

"When did I need you to make my decision? It seems that I really gave too much love to your mother and you so that you are so improper!" Bai Qiwei faintly said to Bai Suxue who lost her nerves.

He swept away his panic. Instead, his calm and peaceful appearance made Bai Suxue scared.

"Father, father, this is not the case. Father, I know I was wrong. Father, please forgive me..." Bai Suxue said anxiously with her knees on the ground.

But Bai Qiwei was too lazy to even glance at Bai Suxue. He angrily flipped his sleeves and said: "Men!"

Steward Bai quickly walked into the front hall after hearing Bai Qiwei’s voice. When he saw tearful Bai Suxue lying on the ground, his eyes flashed across distress and anxiety.

Stabilizing his mind, Steward Bai said: "What is your command, my lord?"

Bai Qiwei did not notice the expression of Steward Bai. If he saw him, perhaps astute as he would find something.

"Send Miss Su back home. If the Su family asks, you tell them that their whole family was forbidden to come to Prime Minister’s mansion without my summons. I don't want to see this family again!" Bai Qiwei said to Bai Suxue fiercely.

Bai Suxue, who was crying, was completely shocked after hearing the words of Bai Qiwei. She did not expect that Bai Qiwei has already been so sick of the Su family.

He has been so disgusted with them that didn’t want to see them anymore.

Steward Bai he was also shocked about what Bai Qiwei said, but he did not dare to have doubts.

"I am leaving now. My lord, since you are tired, please takes a rest." Steward Bai looked at Bai Qiwei respectfully.

Bai Qiwei nodded. No longer lingering in the front hall, he turned and walked away.