Chapter 66: Being attacked by poison, Which was painful like bones are broken

Nalan Youhong was stunned by Bai Aoxue's short-lived smile that was like a firework.

He knew that Bai Aoxue was very beautiful, but he did not expect Bai Aoxue’s smile to be so thrilling.

He thought that if Bai Aoxue did not become the princess of Jun Yeyan, he might also fall in love with such a woman who was unruly, stubborn and unique.

The smell of decaying rust in the room manifested what happened just now. Looking at Bai Aoxue’s pale face, Nalan Youhong was somewhat regret about his drastic offense at the beginning.

"It's getting late. You’d better go back first. I will take care of Yan here. You should go back and treat your wound. It will be infected if you put off." Nalan Youhong looked at Bai Aoxue worriedly.

Bai Aoxue said indifferently: "That’s alright. I don't care about such a small injury, but I can't go to see Jun Wuhen again. I have to find a way out."

Looking at Bai Aoxue's back, Nalan Youhong also nodded. Although it was difficult to see blood since Bai Aoxue wore red clothes, the bloody smell couldn't be hidden.

When they were thinking about the countermeasures, the voice of those guards came from outside.

"Paying respects to General!"

"Is my niece inside?" Ye Zhaojue looked at those guards who were excited.

The two guards were so excited that their words were incoherently when they saw their idol. They still didn’t come back to themselves when they suddenly heard Ye Zhaojue’s question.

Ye Zhaojue looked at the two guards who were stunned. He was worried about Bai Aoxue, so he could not help raising his voice: "Speak!"

Being shocked by Ye Zhaojue, these two guards hurriedly replied: "Miss Bai is in the room. Do you want to go in or do you need us to inform her first, General?"

"No need to bother. I want to go in on my own." Ye Zhaojue stopped those guards and strode into the yard.

Bai Aoxue was in a panic when she saw that Ye Zhaojue arrived. If Ye Zhaojue saw the scene in this room, he would definitely beat Jun Yeyan.

"This is the antidote of broken bones on the tenth day that I got. After a while, you give it to Jun Yeyan. I have to go in case my uncle sets this room in chaos." Bai Aoxue took out the antidote that Cangsheng gave to her calmly then handed to Nalan Youhong.

Looking at the antidote in the porcelain bottle, Nalan Youhong was stunned for a while. He looked at Bai Aoxue and said: "If you give it to Yan, what about you?"

Bai Aoxue smiled faintly and said: "I would make a new one. Remember to give it to Jun Yeyan. Don’t forget to open the window to ventilate after I leave. Don't tell Jun Yeyan what he just did."

Nalan Youhong looked at Bai Aoxue confusedly: "Why don't you let Yan know what he did?"

"Jun Yeyan is very fragile. He protects me carefully. If he knows that he hurt me when he was unconscious, he will blame himself for a long time. In fact, I could have avoided him. Suddenly, I don't want to do so. I somehow just wanted to feel the pain with him at that time." Bai Aoxue looked at Jun Yeyan gently. She said those words with rosy lips. Her words made Nalan Youhong want to cry.

He thought about a lot of possibilities, but he didn't expect Bai Aoxue's answer to be so simple. "Feeling the pain with him." How could someone who said such words hurt Jun Yeyan?

Nalan Youhong couldn't help being annoyed by his original thoughts. He even looked at Bai Aoxue with more respect and admiration that he did not notice.