Chapter 63: Jun Wuhen's ruse

"Ahahah!" The screams of the women rose in the banquet one after another.

Bai Aoxue couldn't hear them at all. At this time, she only saw the blood spilling from the corner of Jun Yeyan’s mouth and his body slowly falling to the ground.

Jun Yeyan still smiled when Ye Zhaojue and Nalan Youhong together helped him up. However, his charming phoenix-like eyes were now tightly closed.

Bai Aoxue stood up and wanted to go there and see him, but she knew that she couldn’t do it at least now. If she took this step, Jun Yeyan’s hard work would become useless.

"Jun..." The shouting in the throat made Bai Aoxue feel hurt from the throat to the heart.

Not wanting any other people to notice her abnormality, Bai Aoxue bowed her head and held breath, waiting for the pain of the heart to pass.

And when Jun Wuhen saw that Jun Yeyan was attacked by the poison, he couldn’t restraint his excitement. The time that the poison took effect couldn’t be more appropriate.

Although thinking this in mind, Jun Wuhen still hurriedly got up from the seat and ran towards the direction of Jun Yeyan.

"Brother! Men! Find the imperial physician! Hurry up! Go find the imperial physician! What happened to my brother?" Jun Wuhen shouted himself hoarse.

Looking at Jun Wuhen's appearance at this time, those people present all felt that Jun Wuhen was a sage emperor who loved his younger brother, while nobody could expect that it was this person who was outwardly kind but inwardly cruel made Jun Yeyan like this!

Glaring at Jun Wuhen, Bai Aoxue swore that she must make Jun Wuhen suffer a thousand times of pain that Jun Yeyan suffered today. She would let Jun Wuhen regret!

Since Jun Yeyan spit blood, the banquet was chaotic. Everyone has forgotten about the outcome of the competition.

And Luoyan wouldn’t request them to announce the results unreasonably. After all, the poisoned person was the husband of Ye Zhaojue's niece.

Thinking of this, Luoyan turned her head to look at Bai Aoxue who had no action. This was the first time that she looked at Bai Aoxue very carefully.

She found that Bai Aoxue stood in the crowd and bowed her head, making it unable for people to see her expression at this time, while Luoyan could feel her anger. It was a kind of anger with violent temper.

She, who was petite, wore a dazzling red dress with ink hair scattering on the back, and she was so stunning that people couldn’t move their eyes away from her. Luoyan, however, was even more amazed by Bai Aoxue's forbearance.

Maybe others didn't feel it, but she was very familiar with such emotions. She could feel the forbearance of Bai Aoxue. She indeed had inquired about the news of Bai Aoxue.

Most of them said that her mother died early, so she was weak and was bullied, but now the appearance of Bai Aoxue was not like that she would be bullied at all. Luoyan has always believed in her instincts.

Not until a group of imperial physicians rushed to here did Luoyan regained her gaze.

"Physician Zhang, come over quickly. What happened to my brother?" Jun Wuhen hurriedly shouted as if he clutched the last straw.