Chapter 47: Fabulous Actor

This was probably the first time in Jun Yeyan’s life that he wore a red robe, but there was no sense of disobedience.

Looking at Jun Yeyan, Nalan Youhong kept his mouth wide open and his eyes rounded. That beautiful young gentleman totally disappeared.

Jun Yeyan started to wear black clothes since he was a child, which has not changed even though he grew up and became mature. The black robe seemed to be part of his life.

Nowadays, after replacing the black attire with such a dazzling red robe, he really refreshed people and he was even more evil and charming against this cloth.

"Huu... This is the first time I see you wearing gorgeous cloth." Nalan Youhong looked at Jun Yeyan after a deep sigh.

When Jun Yeyan listened to Nalan Youhong’s words, he raised his eyebrows slightly and said indifferently: “Don’t be too surprised.”

When words fell, he moved to the iron cage.

The servants who were originally stood outside the iron cage consciously bowed their heads and made way when they saw Jun Yeyan. If strangers had noticed, they could have found that these servants respected Jun Yeyan from the depth of their hearts without a slightest bit of affectation.

It was the respect and surrender to a king that was driven by heart.

Jun Yeyan approached that iron cage, only to see a light brown young wolf lying inside.

His ears were upright and then moved when he heard the footsteps of Jun Yeyan. Looking up at him, the wolf eyes were filled with wildness which was difficult to tame.

When the wolf saw Jun Yeyan, his eyes seemed to have fears towards human. He sobbed and roared in a low voice.

Looking at the wolf who watched him with vigilance, Jun Yeyan nodded with satisfaction: "He has already been fattened. It’s time to kill him."

The people who heard it were full of surprises. Nalan Youhong, who had been following him, slipped and almost fell down.

The wolf, which was originally in the cage, was horrified and turned around in a cage when he heard Jun Yeyan. His claws keeping slamming the iron cage, he was completely at the stage of anxiety.

"You are joking, right? Do you want to kill a wolf that took us so many efforts to catch? Such a wolf is rare!" Nalan Youhong babbled.

"His meat is delicious. My little princess will definitely enjoy it." Jun Yeyan looked at the wolf with satisfaction.

Such a satisfied look was flashing green light in the wolf's eyes. It seemed that Jun Yeyan has already seen a delicious meal.

Jun Yeyan walked past the already petrified Nalan Youhong and came to the claret steed at the front.

He stretched out slender fingers like scallions to stroke the hair of the horse gently: "Hurricane is also raised well..."

He was interrupted by Nalan Youhong before he finished: "Hurricane is a rare steed which is met in a hundred years. Do you want to say that his meat is delicious? You have such a deep relationship!"

Jun Yeyan looked at Nalan Youhong who was very sad at aside: "Have I said so? You think too much."

When the words fell, Jun Yeyan swiftly turned over and mounted his horse. The movements were clean and neat. The red corner of his robe made a beautiful arc in the air, which captivated everyone.