1. A normal day

A/N - Sorry for publishing this again, because there was a problem about the chapter. Anyway, enjoy reading :-)

~~~Part 1 - The Overworld~~~

Present day, Circa 2019
July 28th

Well, it was a normal day for us, along with my friends, Me, Kent, Christopher ,Nafie and Sairo. We were in the university canteen talking about dragons. Actually, the four of us were fan of HTTYD since 2014, literally we're addicted to dragons. And we always talk about everyday

"Well guys, now we've watched every single dragon movies, I have a question, Do you believe in dragons?" I asked them, smriking and furrowing my brows.

"Yes, of course, why not?" Kent said, giggling a bit. I know he always believes and even wanted dragons for himself.

"Yep, absolutely" Christopher said with happiness in his voice. He only chuckled at me in amusement as he asked me that.

"Yow, why not, we're dragon believers remember?" Nafie said with pride, cracking a grin at me, as he patted my shoulder after his ssid statement.

"Okay guys, but do you say that they are real?", I asked the men, smirking again and pointing my index to the four of them, as they all nodded and smiled at me, they spoke their own opinions after.

"Yep, I do agree with you D." Sairo said without hesitation, knowing that the dragons are real and alive. Sairo is a msn I know since when we are grade 8, and is also a dragon fan! He conpletely agreed with me as the dragons are real and had been existing until now. That'd why we've been friends.

"I do say that there are dragons still exist until to this day." said by Kent, who is petting his chin and thinking about his statement to us. As he finally turned to us and spoke again, "But you think that dragons still roam the skies?" he continued, we all fell silent as we heard that sentence.

"Maybe, I hope that you said is real", Nafie said, hoping.

"Yeah, I do hope that up to this day, they still roam the skies", Sairo said, he also hoped.

"I am so excited to see them!", Christopher exclaimed, he literally can't wait to see dragons by himself.

"We all are!", Kent exclaimed happily.

"But other than that, what if we saw by now? What if we ride one of them? What if we found all of them here? What if--", exclaimed by Christopher, but Sairo interrupted him.

"Hey Christopher, chill. You are running out of air, just do not be exited, be calm", I replied, and let him calm to catch his breath again, he spoke after catching his breath off.

Then, Kent noticed the clock is past 9:00

"Ok guys, I think its time for us to go back to our rooms", Kent said

"Yeah, we should go back now.", I said with my hands waving

"We should continue the conversation tomorrow", Sairo requested, we all nodded in approval and started to get back on our classroom.

While I had a free time, I suddenly thought of what they said last time. And had thought of a theory if dragons already existed in this world..