part 19

It's 50k reads in "love?" Yayyyy😍😍💃💃..

Wrote this update in just 25mins for 50k celebration pardon me for mistakes ♥️..

Do votes and comments ♥️

Manik's pov..

It's been 1week since we get know that she is pregnant.. previous day she went to her home as our parents came back from their rishikesh trip..

Little one she is pregnant with my baby.. soon she will give birth to chotu baby our baby...I did a mistake by saying those harsh words to her.. and I know she is still hurt.. umm what to do manik...

Just then my phone rang showing little one.. why she is calling me at this time..

Me: what happened Little one are you fine? Is baby fine?

Nan: yeah I am fine..(I sighed in relief)

Me: then why you call me at this time..

Nan: manik ap kahan hai

Me: ghar pe..

Nan: meet me now..

Me: what why?

Nan: I want to have pav bhaji and pani puri..

Me: raat ke 1bje hai nandini..

Nan: please manik..

Me: ok fine I am coming...

I quickly took my car keys and left the mansion...

As I stopped the car infront of her mansion I found her already standing outside wahh madam aage se ready hai..

She came to me and sat on the passenger seat..

"Thank you for coming" I chuckled seeing her excitement..

"What if someone saw us" I asked..

"Everyone is sleeping now let's go jaldi jaldi chotu baby wants to have pav bhaji and pani puri" she said adorably.. I smiled and started the car..

It's already midnight I know some places where we can found midnight street food.. I drove car you all know what she was doing she was listening "baby shark tu ru tu ru" that too in full volume..she is such a baby and this baby is going to give birth to a baby..

I stopped the car.. and she squealed seeing pani puri stall..

We stepped out of the car and went to pani puri stall..

Pov end

"Bhaiyaa ek plate pani puri" nandini squealed licking her lips.."aur haa tikhaa zyada"

"Yumm" she started having her pani puri

"Thik se khao" he said wiping her mouth with handkerchief..

"Manik open your mouth" she said cutely...

"What why" he asked

"Please open your mouth please" she said..

"Ok fine" as he opened his mouth she stuffed pani puri in it.. making his eyes widened..

"It's too spicy nandini" he said and ran to the car to get a bottle of water making nandini laugh..

After that they went to have pav bhaji

"Manik have this na it's too tasty" she said to manik who was busy in yawning

"Nahi nandini you carry on" he said while yawning..

She ate the pav bhaji..

"Thank you manik now chotu baby's tummy is full" she said and he sighed..

"Ghar chale ab" he said..

"Nahi ice cream" she said..

"Yaar nandini kitna khati ho tum" she glared at him..

"Icecream icecream icecream" she said like a baby..

"Nandini you may fall sick it's too late" he said softly..

"Nahi icecream" she pouted..

"No said no" he said sternly..

"Ok then I am not going anywhere" she said and sat on the road..

"Nandini yaar what are you doing get up" he said being irritate.. she nodded in no..

"Pehle ice cream" she said..

"Ok fine now get up" he said in defeat and she quickly got up..

He made her sat on the passenger seat and found one ice cream vendor.. he quickly brought ice cream for her..

"Thank you soo much" she said licking the ice cream..and he sat on the driving seat..

She took out a 500rupees note from her purse and handed it to manik who was giving her confusing look..

"Thank you for pani puri, pav bhaji and ice cream" she said making manik angry..

"Did you just give me money for spending on you" he said glaring her..

" So what" she shrugged having her ice cream..

"Nandini are you out of your mind or what huh .. this is mine baby also and i don't need your money" he said bit loudly..

"I don't want you to say that I am trapping you by using the baby that's why" she replied..

"Listen nandini i already said sorry about that matter.. I know I am at fault but that doesn't mean you will always taunt me in that matter and this baby is mine also" he said..

"Take this money and this baby is mine you don't have any right on me and my baby" she shouted and that was it for him..

He clutched arm and jerked her towards himself and shouted..

"You are a gone case nandini you called me in the middle of the night saying that you are having food cravings and me being a fool come to you sacrificing my sleep and now you are saying that baby is yours.. you and your mood swings and I am not taking this fucking mon.." his sentence was cut as she locked her lips with his taking him off guard...

She sucked his lower lip softly while he was in shock.. neither he was responding nor he was protesting..she was about to broke the kiss but he deepened the kiss leaning on her while his whole weight was on his hand which was on car's window..

Breaking the kiss he whispered "marry me nandini" making nandini shocked..
_______________

How's the update?