part 18

As most of you want "love?" Update so here it is♥️

Do comments and votes..

Nan's pov...

I wokeup with cramps in stomach...I glanced at the clock which shows 6.am damn i just sleep 2hours.. ughh what to do .. this is paining so much..

I got up from the bed and went to Monster's room..

Knock knock

He opened the door and asked me in his sleepy husky voice "what happened"

I pushed him and stepped inside he also stepped inside closing the door behind..

Pov end

"Hey what happened are you ok" his question angered her..

She pushed him on the bed and sat on him..

"Nan..." She cut him off "who told you to make me pregnant huh who told you.." she shouted while he looked at her shockingly...

"It's paining so much" she cried hugging him..

"What paining? Where" he panicked..

"My stomach is paining so much I don't know why" she cried..

"Ssshh stop crying it will be fine" he said and made her sat beside him..

"You sit here i am coming"he said wiping her tears..

He came after 10mins with a warm water bottle wrapped in a towel..

"Lie down on your back" he said softly she obeyed..

"Manik" she hold his hand as he slightly lift her top..

"Sshh close your eyes" he said softly and placed the warm water bottle on her stomach...

After sometime he asked caressing her hair "are you ok is it paining much"

"Naah it's fine" she replied..

"Nandini" he called her to which she just hummed..

"Nandini you want this baby i mean" he stuttered

"What" She sat on the bed with a jerk..

"I mean you want to abort this baby" he asked..

"How could you say this manik ? How? We did a mistake right but I don't want our baby to suffer" she said..

"And from where this abort thing came huhh listen manik you don't need to take tension i will not tell you to marry me and give my baby your name i am independent enough to handle my baby alone" she shouted..

"You stoop so low manik I never thought you will say something like that but I forgot you are a monster a real monster" she shouted pointing her finger towards him..

"Nandini" he tried to say but she showed her palm.

"And one more thing you don't need to love me or my baby even I don't want your love I know your love is limited for ansh and insha so now fuck yourself" she shouted and turned to leave..

He hold her arm and pinned her to the wall..

"What are you doing leave me" she struggled..

"Listen to me Nandini Murthy loud and clear I told you to abort the baby because you aren't well..you aren't able to eat anything and this stomach cramps that's why I said" he shouted making her flinched..

"This baby is mine also how could you think like this huhh i just said to abort you baby because I can't see you in pain" she shut her eyes tightly seeing his anger..