part 16

Got my laptop for an hour that's why updating do votes and comments 😄😄..

I am so sorry for the late update and also sorry for this chotu sa update..

Nan's pov...

Ok guys let me tell you all what Nutella biryani happened I mean I have to stay 1week in Malhotra Mansion.. yes Mom dad and raj uncle neo aunty was going to a trip to Rishikesh....

So I, bhai bhabi, ansh insha and manik staying together in Malhotra Mansion.. I was like why I am not a kid damn i can handle myself but no mom and dad want me to stay there ughhhh...

Damn and this sickness.. whenever I am seeing manik's face I felt like puking..

I went to Malhotra Mansion bhai drop me there and went to office...

"Angel, Masimaa" I stepped inside to get rewarded by the sudden hug..

"Hiii babies" I knelt infront of them..
"How are you both" I asked them..

"We alle file" they kissed my both cheeks making me smile...

"Hiii nandu" it was bhabhi..

"Hii bhabhi" I hugged her..

She told me to stay in the guest room..

I sat on the bed resting my head on the bed post..
Thinking about my life I slept for sometime..

I wokeup after 3hours of sleep..damn i am feeling thirsty.. I walked towards the kitchen only to get bumped with Manik Malhotra...he hold me by my waist and i looked at his handsome face..

His sharp jawline, those lips and that sharp nose, and those rough stubble.. his messy wet hair seems like he just took a shower.. he is soo handsome like soo handsome but why I felt like puking seeing his face..I quickly straightened myself ran to my room..

"Nandini what happened" I heard his faint voice.. I didn't reply and straightly went to restroom and puke everything I ate in the lunch..

Avni bhabhi and Neil bro went outside for dinner date..

I sat silently in my room while babies was with manik..this cramps in my stomach why damnn..

Knock knock..

"Door is already open" I said from inside..

"Nandini what you want to have tell me I'll order from resturant" said manik..

"Umm I don't want to have anything" I replied pressing my forhead..

"Nandini are you ok" he asked.

"Hmm I am fine" i replied..

"Kuch khalo I mean" he stammered..

"Manik ap jayee yahan se i don't want to have anything" I shouted...and he looked at me shockingly the left without saying..

What the hell was that I mean why did I shout.. he was talking nicely with me damnn what is happening with me..

"Masimaa" I heard insha's voice..

"Come inside insha" I said..

"Masimaa itsshh dinel time letshh go" she said holding my hand..

"Baby I don't want to have anything please" I said softly..

"Pleashh masimaa" she pouted cutely.

"Angel letsshh go it's dinal time" it was ansh..

"Okay babies let's go" I said and they hold my hand..
____________

We all sat together for dinner..I wasn't in a mood to have anything but I ate a little veg biryani and fed ansh and insha..

Manik didn't say anything and walked towards the stairs with ansh while I stood up and suddenly my head started spinning..I clutched the chair tighly..

"Masimaa walt halpen" insha asked

Pov end..

"Dadda.. masimaa" shouted insha and manik turned towards her..

"What happen nandini" manik asked grabbing her shoulder..

"I don't know" she whispered and fainted in manik's arm..

"Little one little one" he patted her cheeks..

"Dadda walt halpen to angel/masimaa" asked ansh and insha..

"Just a min babies let me take her to the room" manik said and picked unconscious nandini in his arms..

He made her lay down on the bed..and quickly call the doctor..

Manik eyes travelled to insha who was crying seeing nandini in such condition while ansh was sitting looking at nandini with a sad pout..

"Why are you crying insha" manik asked caressing her hair..

"Masimaa" she mewed..

"She will be fine insha" manik said and picked her in his arms...

After sometime a doctor came she told manik to go outside...

"Babies let's go outside" manik said to the babies..

"Doctor she is fine right" manik asked as doctor stepped out of the room..

"Yeah she is fine she is just a little weak that's why she fainted" said the doctor and manik nodded..

"And congratulations" she said.

"For what" he asked in confusion..

"She is one month pregnant" said the doctor and left leaving shocked manik behind..
__________________________

What will be manik's reaction? Any guesses!!

Purvi will enter in the story but not this soon 😆😆