part 10

Next update is here yayayayya.. do comments and votes..♥️💕 and i love you all..

Nandini woke up with the terrible headache... She sat on the bed holding her head.. just then her mom enters with a glass of lime water..

"Have this" ishita forward the glass..
And she drank it making numerous kinds of faces..

"Mom my head" and her mom glared at her..

"I knew about all the blunders you did previous night"  her mom said sternly " but manik he dropped you home safely" while nandini looked at her with shocked expression..

"Maa.. maa..nik" she asked..

"Yesss manik he dropped you were drunk previous night" ishita replied...

"Leave all this no go and freshenup" said ishita and left...
_________

"Good morning everyone" wished nandini as she sat for breakfast..

Nan's pov.

"Tonight we are going for Mr Khan's son's nikaah" said dad..  ooh Khan uncle is dad's old friend..

"Ok dad" i replied and started having my breakfast..

"Bye Sweetheart" neil bro and dad kissed my forehead and left for office..
_______________

Here in Malhotra Heights..

Manik was sitting in his cabin lost in his thoughts...

Flashback..

Nandini was sitting having her breakfast just then manik entered inside his class..

"Hey little one" he wished her.

"Hello" her full concentration was on her Nutella sandwich..

"So chocolate for you" he forward her a chocolate..

"Why" she looked up and then he was her face.. Nutella was smeared on her cheeks nose and lips..

"Wait" he took out his handkerchief from his pocket and wiped her face..

"Now tell me why this chocolate"she asked while pouting..

"Today is my birthday na that's why" he said..

"Omg it's your birthday" she stood on her bunch and hugged him as she was soo small infront of him..

"Happy Birthday Happy Birthday" she clapped her hands breaking the hug..

"Thank you little one" he smiled whole heartedly..

Flashback end..

"Manik manik what happened where are you lost" asked cabir..

"Nothing cabir tu kab aaya" manik looked at him..

"Just abhi aaya when you are busy daydreaming about your dream girl" cabir teased..

"Cabirrrr" manik glared at him..

"Darr ta nahi main tujhse" cabir said..
"Accha leave all this check this file my business partner"manik looked at him whatever face..
_______________

Nandini was staring at the picture and thinking about something.. it was picture of her summer vacation which she spent with manik's farmhouse...a drop of tear fell on the picture..

Flashback

Nandini was in class 9 and manik and purvi was in college.. it was their summer vacation and their parents decided to spent some days in Malhotra's farmhouse... manik's and nandini's some cousin were also present there even their parents..