part 12

Hiii cupcakes i know i know i am late not very late so sorry... And sorry once again for this chotu sa update and next update will be long for sure..

Nan's pov..

Well i was sitting with my parents.. and also with Malhotra's.. damn this wedding.. i want to go home my eyes travelled to insha.. she was looking at me with teary eyes...
While manik was trying to feed her..but she wasn't eating...she was just looking at me..

I sat beside her and snatched the plate from manik's hand.. and forward a morsel and she ate it happily.. while ansh was looking at me with sad pout.. i also fed him and he smiled...

"Mamma" she called me battling her eyelashes...

"I am not your mamma" i replied sternly and she looked down.. i soo wanted to hug her but i controlled...

"I think we should take a leave" dad said and i nodded and stood up.. i handed the plate to manik..
And went outside the wedding venue without bidding bye to them..
_______________

I wokeup with the continuous ringing of my alarm.. damn i wanted to sleep but kya kare.. oops i forgot to tell you all that today we all were going to Mr Monster's beach house.. no you'll must be thinking why.. so it's Avneil's wedding so they wanted to enjoy Bachelor life.. and they all planned
this.. damn i don't want to go but kya kare.. well mom dad and neo aunty and raj uncle were also going.. it's like a family picnic.. and one of raj uncle's friend family was also coming..

Freakkk i am getting late..i quickly took a shower and wear a casual dress..and did minimal amount of makeup...damn i forgot to pack my clothes.. ooh nooo😭😭😭 ..i stomped my feet in anger.. we have to stay there for two days..

"Doll let's go we are getting late" mom said stepping inside my room while i gave her my nervous smile..

"Mom woh i forgot to pack my clothes" i said nervously..

"What are you saying doll" mom look shocked..

"Mom previous night we were in Khan uncle's son's wedding na so i forgot" i replied with a nervous smile..

"Accha doll listen we are leaving with neo and raj you can come with neil"i nodded..
_______

I packed my bags and went downstairs to found neil bhai sitting there...

"Bhai let's go" i said and took a sip of orange juice..

"Manik is coming to pick us up" while i spit the the juice and started coughing..

"Doll are you ok" bro caressed my hair and back while i nodded.. damn now whyy manik...

After sometime two cars came..

Oops navya is also there and Manik's friend too..

And here comes the hot chocolate fudge i have to sit with manik..oo please don't give me those looks i Navya cabir and manik in the one car.. while neil bro Avni bhabhi , Alya mukti and dhruv in the another.. babies already left with mom and dad..

Cabir sat on the driving sit and Navya sat on the passenger while i sat with Manik on the backseat.. wow aayyiappa wow.. i know you are laughing seeing me like this..

"Manik we have to pick him up as their parents left with aunty uncle" said cabir now who is he..

"Haa cabir thik hai" he replied in non interested tone while i just started using my phone..

Cabir stopped the car infront of the mansion and damn aryaman was standing there.. freakkkkkk..

He wished everyone and then his eyes landed on me "omg hiii beautiful you are also here" while i passed him smile.. He is cute..

Arya open the door and sat beside me.. while i sitting between arya and manik..

Manik's pov..

"So we meet huhh" damn arya hamesha flirt..

"You guys know eachother" asked navya turning towards us..

"Yes we met previous night in the wedding" replied nandini..

"So how are you beautiful" asked arya while I was trying to concentrate on my phone..

"I am fine Mr cute" replied nandini damn did she just gave him a nickname.. why why whyyyy.. control manik it's her life she can do what she want..

"Awee you find me cute" asked arya.. i wanted to punch him i wanted punch him..

"Yes you are cute" replied nandini..cute my foot..

"Let's click some pictures na" said Arya and she nodded..and they started clicking pictures damn..

Nan's pov..

I was enjoying with arya.. he was great company... Well my eyes travelled to manik who was hissing while his palm balled into fist..damn this boy....

After 3hours of journey we reached the beach house..cavya stepped out of the car and went inside while Arya also went inside i walked two three steps and suddenly someone caught my wrist and pulled me with jerk.. and ofcourse it was Oreo Milkshake Malhotra.. oops sorry Manik Malhotra actually Oreo Milkshake was on my mind from morning..

"Manik what are you doing"i asked control my erratic heartbeat..

"Manik leave me" i struggled to come out of his grip..

"Ssshhh" he sushed me and pinned me to the car.. ayyiappa yeh ladka bachalo mujhe.. if someone saw us like this na toh Nutella biryani pakoda hojana hai..

He made me turn now my back was facing him... I have to control myself..i curled my palm into fist..His hand went to my back ooh noo noo..and then he hold the chain of my dress as his finger touched my bare back and a shiver ran down through my spine..and he pulled it oops it was open..

"It was open little one" he whispered in his husky voice and i shut my eyes tightly..

"Stay away from arya"he whispered in my ear..and my anger rose..

I pushed him with my elbow and turned towards him..

"Stay away from me The Manik Malhotra and it's my life you are no one" i bit loudly...

"Nandini he isn't not a good guy" he said..

"And i am not a kid manik i know what is right and wrong and yes stay away from me because i am not a good girl"i replied and he look shocked..

"Nandini" i stopped him showing my palm..

"What manik you toh told me that i trapped your babies and your late daadi like how could you woh mere purvi dii ke bhi babies hai" i said and he looked down..

"Maine insha ko nahi bola tha to call me mamma it was she and i don't know why daadi wrote that letter you know what you took everything in a wrong way"

"Ap acche nahi ap bohot acche ho maahan Manik Malhotra toh wahi ban kar raho lekin mujhse aur meri life se dur" i said and went inside..

______________________

How's the update?

Precap..

"Kiss me manik" i whispered looking into his eyes and in no time he plunged his lips on my mine kissing me roughly and we both fell on the bed..his hands shamelessly roamed on my body while my hands were busy opening his shirt buttons...

What is reaction in precap 😆😉?

What is your reaction for precap?
____________