part 17

So next update is here cupcakes do votes and comments..♥️

Note..

I got so many messages like don't separate MaNan ..guys manan isn't together at all.. "please don't bring purvi MaNan fans will be Mad at you".. Guys I am also a MaNan fan...

One reader message me saying " we MaNan fans will report your story if you bring Purvi back" I was like what the fuck.. I am not showing Manik and purvi's makeout neither i am uniting them then why so..

"MaNan fans might get angry and frustrated don't bring her back."
Damn I already plotted the story and i will write the way I want.. and more thing it's a MaNan fanfiction and I will write about MaNan only..

Manik's pov..

She is pregnant damn!! She is one month pregnant.. is this our baby? I mean we all did that a month ago...damn this is so confusing..

I knocked the door and stepped inside her room with ansh and insha..I found nandini sitting on the bed silently..

"Angel/masimaa" they called her in unison.. she looked up and passed a smile..

"Masimaa alle uu file"insha asked sitting beside her...

"I am fine insha" she said softly..

"Alle uuu leally file angel" ansh asked her...

"Yes darling i am perfectly fine" she replied with a smile...

"Baby it's pretty late so go back to your room.. you both have school tomorrow" I said to them..

"No dadda pleashh I Walt to stay here" Insha said

"Yes dadda pleash" it was ansh..

"Babies I am perfectly fine go to your room and sleep ok.. you both have school tomorrow" said nandini..

"Otayy masimaa/ angel" said ansh and insha.

"I louuuuu masimaa/angel" they pouted adorably..

"I love you too my babies" nandini kissed their forhead..

"Gool night" and they went to their room..

I was about to start a conversation with nandini just then neil and avni stepped inside the mansion..

I didn't say anything and went to my room..

Nan's pov..

I am pregnant.. what the Nutella biryani happened damn..let me cry.. no no let me laugh for sometime.. I am freaking pregnant with manik's child..
Ughhh why now what will I say to mom and dad..

I am trying to sleep but the sleep is far away from my eyes.. ughh I glanced at the wall clock which shows 2.30am..

I get off from the bed and walked towards the kitchen to drink water..

The kitchen is the pretty dark after drinking water I was about to leave but someone hold my hand and pinned me to the kitchen slab causing the cutleries to fell on the floor with a thud...my heart was beating erratically I know it was manik..

"Nandini we need to talk" he whispered in my ear causing chills down through my spine..

"Who's there" a voice left us in horror.. it was neil bhai's voice.
Aayiappa please help..

We both hide behind the fridge while I was sandwiched between him and wall.. sweat beads were forming in my forhead...

"Who's there" asked neil bhai once again..