Kabanata 32 - Ghost

Kabanata 32

Ghost

I was very much curious about the girl they are talking about. Her, showing up in this time was crazy. She ruined the plot of the story! She changes everything! I mean, I started it but I am trying to put the timeline and plot on the right track. The Crown Princess was supposed to be Emeline and not some Princess in Western Kingdom! Though the engagement of Emeline and the Crown Prince would be broken, my mind is still going blank because everything on the novel was not happening. Pero hindi siya dapat ang sinisisi ko.

Ako ang dahilan ng lahat.

Ako ang dahilan kung bakit nagbago ang lahat.

Hindi ko iyon pwede ibaling sa iba. It was all my fault.

Tila wala nang tugma sa lahat maliban na lamang sa pagkakasakit ng Emperor. Hindi ito naapektuhan because I really can't intervene with his sickness. It was his own health that's failing him. Should I really give up going on the flow of the story? Dapat na ba akong gumawa ng sarili kong desisyon ngayon? At hindi ito ibase sa kung anong nakalagay sa novel? Ngayon sigurado na ako na ako ang dahilan ng pag-galaw ng lahat ng pangyayari.

"Is there any way I could meet the Crown Princess...?" Muli kong tanong kay Dale. Hindi ko na mabilang kung ilang beses kong inopen up ang topic na ito simula ng mapag-usapan namin ang tungkol dito kasama ang Grand Priest.

The Grand Priest was long gone. He did give back the holy bead to me and said, "We will perform a purification spell soon Amaury after I finish all the preparation."

I appreciate the Grand Priest effort to help me kaya naman napayakap ako sakanya. Dale was coughing real hard kaya naman napabitaw agad ako. Dale face was all red habang nagtatagis ang panga. He eyes was also cold as he looked at the Grand Priest. Sometimes I wish he was jealous. But I highly doubt it. Though ngayon pa lang ay nag-assume na ako.

Lucas chuckled, "Why do I feel like my life is in danger now? It was supposed to be you Amaury, who'd be in danger not me, pero bakit tila nasasakal ako ng hangin ngayon?" He jokingly said as he stood up.

After a short farewell he was gone. He said he'll be back to try to eliminate the miasma around me ng paunti-unti because it was a strong black magic even him a person with angelic blood, would have a tough time erasing it. Well, a black magic is hard to purify in the first place. So, I commend the Grand Priest for doing it flawlessly kahit na matagal ang proseso.

I heard Dale sighed dahil sa muling pagtanong ko about sa Crown Princess, his brows were almost connected dahil sa pag kunot nito, "Amaury..."

His tone was like a warning to me to dropped it pero hindi ko kayang palagpasin lamang ito.

"I just want to talk to her, Dale. I don't remember knowing someone from the Western kingdom, let alone a Princess! Tapos ay parehas pa kami ng kalagayan. We must be connected somehow."

"It will be hard to meet her, Amaury. She is now a Crown Princess. We must give a formal notice. It will take a long time..."

"I can wait!" Agap kong tugon.

Dale laughs a little as he surrendered to my stubbornness, "Alright. I will tell Kaeden to send a letter to the castle."

Ngumiti ako sa narinig, "Thank you, Dale!"

"But it will take a long time, Amaury. It may take weeks or even months. You sure can wait until then?"

Ngumisi ako at sinubo muna ang pagkain bago magsalita, "Definitely."

"But Dale... I have one more question." Pahabol ko.

"Just one?" Taas kilay niyang tanong.

"Yes... But it is a series of questions..." Palusot ko. "How did you meet that princess? On the Lunar Feast?"