Epilogue

Wesley

"Stella, we gotta go" Skylar calls out.

"Annalise!" Paisley laughs.

"I don't wanna go home" Annalise frowns.

The girls all hug each other.

I stand up, walking over. "You two can come over again tomorrow, and since it's Friday, you can sleepover"

"Yes!!" Annalise and Stella jump up and down.

"If it's okay with your parents" I chuckle.

"I'm totally cool with that!" Paisley says as her daughter walks to her.

"Me too" Skylar smiles.

Valentina smiles. "Bye guys!!"

"See you tomorrow!" the girls wave.

The parents and I say goodbye to each other before they leave.

"Daddy" Valentina tugs my shirt.

I laugh and pick her up, placing her on my shoulders as we walk inside. "Uncle Lorenzo and uncle Parker are on their way over!"

"Yay!!" Valentina giggles.

We walk into the house and Aaliyah greets us with a smile. "Did you have fun?"

"Yes!" Valentina hugs her.

"I wish I could've said bye to them" Aaliyah sighs, rubbing Valentina's back.

I shake my head and kiss her cheek. "You're not feeling your best, they understand!"

"I just feel bad" she replies.

"Christopher is moving again" Valentina laughs, backing up.

I smile as I watch Aaliyah place her hand over her eight month bump.

Valentina's gonna be a big sister to her little brother!

She's beyond excited and so are we!!

I'm just really glad Valentina isn't jealous as she is five, but we all knew she wouldn't be.

She's already so loving and caring. Not one mean bone in her body! She shares, she's polite, but she does know the stranger danger rule. She's not greedy or selfish at all either... even though I do spoil her to death.

But she's a daddy's girl all the way!

"Lets go watch the new Frozen" Aaliyah runs her hair through Valentina's long, straight brown hair.

"Okay!" Valentina runs to the living room.

The door is barged opened and I completely don't even worry about it, because-

"SUP MY BITCHES" Parker throws an egg on the floor.

"That's absolutely the dumbest thing you've ever done this week" Lorenzo smacks his head, walking past him.

"Uncle Lorenzo!!" Valentina hugs her uncle.

"Sweet girl!" he picks her up. "I missed you! It's been a whole day!"

"I know!" my daughter laughs.

"What about uncle Park Park?" Parker puts his arms around.

Aaliyah looks at him. "Uncle Park Park needs to clean up the floor" she says sternly with a raised eyebrow.

"UnClE pArK pArK nEeDs To ClEaN uP tHe FlOoR" Parker mocks as he gets a wash cloth.

I laugh and smack him as I walk past. "V, want a caprisun?"