🌺18 ~ Hits🌺

🌺Flower Showers🌺
~A Bakudeku Love Story~
18 - Hits
Word Count: 4,160
⚠️Warnings⚠️: Profanity, Alcohol Mentioned, Fluff, Explicit Scene,
Information: I was really nervous writing this chapter, keep reading and you will see why! <3

🌺Flower Showers🌺~A Bakudeku Love Story~18 - HitsWord Count: 4,160⚠️Warnings⚠️: Profanity, Alcohol Mentioned, Fluff, Explicit Scene, Information: I was really nervous writing this chapter, keep reading and you will see why! <3

🌺Previously on Flower Showers🌺

Izuku was quiet for a minute before looking up at Katsuki feeling slightly guilty, "I'm sorry Kacchan. I hadn't realized you felt that way. I shouldn't have put the blame all on you, I contributed a lot on my part so I apologize. I've made mistakes too and I know I've been pushy at times. I'm sorry if I ever made you feel suffocated or tense. I know it's not all your fault," said Izuku.

"This is obviously affecting us in ways it shouldn't," Katsuki suggested.

"Yeah, definitely," agreed Izuku. "Maybe we should just take thing slow?" Izuku suggested.

Katsuki nodded his head and rolled his eyes as he yanked Izuku forward into a hug. Just then, they heard the door open and Inko saying she came back. The two laugh and Izuku replies that he was still home, and that they had a guest.
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

After Inko came back, the three had eaten together and it was nice. Inko had the bright idea of having a get together with the Bakugo's for old times sake. Izuku and Katsuki both tensed at her statement, and giving each other a glance. They almost laughed, but held it in for the sake of the tension.

Katsuki actually ended up calling his mother and had a heated conversation of when they would get together to have dinner. Mitsuki insisted that they come over for dinner that night. Inko was happy but Katsuki was pissed.

Izuku was beyond nervous and wanted to show his respect for Katsuki's family. They haven't even talked about their relationship, well, not exactly.

The two still hadn't said anything was official. The three headed over to the Bakugo's and Katsuki was sizzling, in more ways than one. Izuku was anxious during the drive but Katsuki bluntly told him to stop being so damn nervous.

The door opened and Mitsuki hugged Inko and Izuku. Inko seemed just fine but Izuku was in the middle of a bone crushing hug that had him begging for air. Katsuki pulled him out and gave his mother a smart-ass comment which she replied with a shout. Masura greeted them kindly and led everyone inside. "It's been awhile! How are you both?" Mitsuki asked.

"We're great! Lots of work going on," Inko said as they set their shoes by the door.

"And you, Izuku?"