🌺01 ~ Petal🌺

🌺Flower Showers🌺
~A Bakudeku Love Story~
01 - Petal
Word Count: 2,700
⚠️Warnings: Profanity, blood, hallucinations⚠️
Information: none

🌺Flower Showers🌺~A Bakudeku Love Story~01 - PetalWord Count: 2,700⚠️Warnings: Profanity, blood, hallucinations⚠️Information: none

     The sun was shining through the window and blue curtains as his head started throbbing once more. He almost forgot about what happened last night. There was something definitely wrong with him. He threw up blood for crying out loud! He didn't know how to react. He just knew he wanted to be alone and rest up. If it got to the point where he needed help, he would seek it, but there needn't any time for that this moment.

     All he did was lay on his back staring up at his ceiling. Hard to say how long he did that, he definitely fell back to sleep at some point. He doesn't remember waking up though. His heart has been racing once again, and panic finally settles into his pores, giving off a feared aura. Was he dying? Was he internally bleeding? Izuku for some reason feared to tell someone. He knew he should, because what he was currently experiencing was definitely out of the ordinary.

     He didn't feel like seeing anyone today, he just wanted to be in denial about whatever the hell this sickness was. After all, people would believe him if he said he was sick. Which he was. But he really just wanted a day to himself. He loved his friends, they were like family, but he wasn't feeling up for anything. Not even getting food. He knew he should though, so he braced himself for the big odyssey.

     Izuku stood up and swayed a bit before finding his balance. He glanced at his clock. It was 5:23 in the morning. No one would be up at this time in the morning. Izuku walked into the common room, and then into the kitchen. No one except Katsuki f-ing Bakugo. Izuku cringed when he saw Katsuki. Not because he looked bad, Katsuki always looked good. Izuku just wasn't prepared for the onslaught of emotions that berated him. Katsuki was sitting on the couch watching the T.V.

     "What the hell are you doing up this early?" Katsuki asks.

     "I could ask you the same thing," Izuku retorts. Katsuki's scowl grew. He noticed Izuku was shivering a bit. It wasn't cold, it was actually pretty warm inside. Warm enough for people to wear t-shirts and shorts if they wanted to. Izuku was also slightly sweating. He looked... well, sick. He appeared to not be feeling well and it showed this time.

     "Did you need something?" Katsuki asks in a less threatening tone, but still in a jackass-type of way.

     Izuku nodded his head and walked to the fridge. He placed a carton of milk on the counter. He didn't notice Katsuki had discarded his spot on the couch and walked over to where Izuku was. "I'm making pancakes. So if you wanted some, you can wait down here, fuckin' nerd..." Katsuki remarks. Izuku nodded and waddled his way to the couch. He sat across from Katsuki's previous spot and was then attacked by something warm and fluffy.

     A blanket.

     Katsuki had thrown him a blanket, and it was Katsuki's. Izuku almost fan-girled but the nausea stopped him from doing so. Izuku still managed a small smile that creeped its way into the corners of his mouth. He was content, especially with this blanket. He knew Katsuki was an ass, he was the first to know, but he's gotten so used to everything Katsuki's put him through that he doesn't worry much.