🌺04 ~ Kacchan🌺

🌺Flower Showers🌺
~A Bakudeku Love Story~
04 - Kacchan
Word Count: 2,617
⚠️Warnings⚠️: Profanity, blood, hallucinations, mild panic attack, Vivid Dream,
Information: Inspired by ethydium on Archive Of Our Own - i wish i didn't love you (but i do). Sympathy and empathy are NOT the same. Empathy is where you can understand their emotions and are willing to help them. Empathy is where you can put yourself in their shoes. Sympathy is almost like giving them pity and saying, "damn that sucks, I'm sorry,". Why do I make this note? Because, whenever I put these things in a story, I want to make it clear that it is important to know the difference. Also, I have a snow day today 😂! Italic is for emphasis, thoughts, and snip-bits of information.

 Also, I have a snow day today 😂! Italic is for emphasis, thoughts, and snip-bits of information

"I-I'm sorry, what?" Izuku questions the boy while his panic increased ten times.

"It's true, isn't it?" Todoroki asks solemnly.

Izuku's eyes widen as tears filled his eyes. He tries to say something but a choked out sob came out and he turned away from Todoroki. Todoroki walked closer and places a gentle hand on his shoulder. Izuku turns around and the two embrace. Izuku cries as Todoroki accepted him with open arms.

The two didn't know how long they were in there for, but at this point it didn't matter. This was a life or death situation, finally confirmed.

The two break the hug and Izuku sniffs and wipes his eyes. It would be obvious to anyone that he had cried. Izuku splashes his face with water and Todoroki was still there. Izuku felt a little more happy, more safe, knowing one of his close friends supported him. "How did you know..?"

     "Takes one to know one," Todoroki simply confirms. Izuku's eyes furrowed in slight confusion before they open wide and he stares at Todoroki with a sympathetic look.

     "Oh my god, Todoroki I'm—"

     "No. It's fine, trust me. I'm not dead so that's good,"

     "You..."

     "It's okay, really it is. Obviously, I didn't have much choice but to receive the surgery. there wasn't any other way around it."

     "Who..." Izuku starts and Todoroki manages a small smile. Izuku didn't want to pry, but he couldn't help the curiosity sparking his needs.

     "Oh, that doesn't matter now, but let's just say they were everything I wanted to be,"

Then silence. "Are you going to—" Izuku timidly starts.

"No. I won't. But I think you should. At least, talk to someone who can actully do something about it. And even," there was a short pause of dismay, "even if you don't want the surgery, you should at least get some options. Recommendations."

The quietness was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Is everything okay in there?" Kirishima asks. He opens the door a bit and saw Todoroki and Izuku. When he walked in he felt the onslaught of despair but thought better to not comment on it.