Chapter 19.. 1k Special

Louise's pov,

So today paul has asked me to go to the hospital with her to find out how the baby is doing, also its her 10th week so she hopefully gets to know the gender.

I take my phone out and call paul.

Beep.

Beep.

"Haii!" She says.

"Hey paul," I say laughing, oh gosh she behaves like such a child sometimes.

"Supp?", she asks

"I was just wondering what time we have to be at the hospital at?"

"Umm hangon," she says while I hear shuffling on the other end of the line.

"3:15pm!" She shouts through the phone.

"Oh okay, is michael coming as well?"

"I haven't asked him yet..."

I just nod, but after a second I realise that she can't see me so I just laugh to my self.

"I just nodded" I say laughing a little bit. She just laughs a little bit but then she goes silent again for a minute and then she speaks up again.

"And I was wondering if you could... you know..." she said.

"Ask him?" I asked. She goes quiet for a minute but then laughs, just like I did seconds ago.

"I just nodded" she says laughing a little bit. I just smile and then say,

"Anything for you"

Michael's pov

I feel my phone vibrating in my back pocket and then suddenly the song by green day, American idiot, comes on.

I get out my phone only to see that im getting a call from Louise.

"Yes?" I say as I answer my phone, she never actually calls me, so I just said yes?... okay?

"Hey, Mike, I have to talk to you"

"Sure, whats up?" I answer her.

"Well Paul has an appointment today at 3:15 and she asked me to ask you if you could go with us?" I look at the clock only to see that its 2:45 already, which only gives me half an hour... see I'm not that stupid, I know how to do my maths pssft.

"Yeah, that fine. Can youns pick me up in like 20 minutes? "I ask

"Sure thing, bye" she says.

"See you." I say and just end the call, rushing back to my room to get ready.

Louise's pov

The past 1 hour has pasted by so quickly, and before I realised paul finally got asked to go in. I just look at her while she and mikey stand up and start to follow the nurse.

"Lulu, you coming?" Paul says. I just stare and her for a second before saying,

"oh wait, what, I thought you wanted to go with only michael?" I asked confused.

"Just come on, why else woyld I take you with me?" She says laughing a little bit. I just get up and start to follow her.

-

We enter the room and the nurse asks paul to sit down and put her top up a bit, reveling a very tiny baby bump.

"Okay, so Paulina yes?" The nurse says.

"Paul... just paul... please?" Paul says making mikey laugh a wee bit.

"Okay.. so paul, how are you feeling pet?" The nurse askes her.

"Better then ever" paul says smiling.

"Okay so we won't need a doctor for this yet," she says bring in the scanning machine and sitting it beside the bed.

"Now this might be a little cold." The nurse says, pointing to the gel in her hand.

"Okee" paul says, seeming very excited.

"Would you like to know the gender?" The nurse asks, putting the gel and starting to scan her tummy.

Now the thing that paul said next really suprised me, and mikey seemed suprised as well...

"Nope, dont tell me anything, dont tell any of us, just tell us if its healthy."

"What?!" Me and mikey say at the same time.

"You heard me." She says.

The nurse stops scanning for a minute, her eyes widen when she looks at the screen again.

"Would you at least want to know HOW MANY, there are?"

"Nop- wait what." Paul says, looking scared.

"Miss Hood and Mr Clifford, you will be having twins, Cangratulations"

Paul and Mike just look at each other and say "WHAT" while I just sit there frozen.

AN

HAHA SO THAT JUST HAPPENED! Sorry I havnt updated in a while but omfg 1K reads!!! Fucking mind blown....and if any body starts about any of the chapters ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!
(Kevin heart-siersouley funny*rotfl*) anyway.... I would like to give a shoutout to @5saucemadness because i had no idea what to do for my 1k special and she helped me so much with this chapter, so everyone go follow her! Y'all amazing little creatures!:*

love youns sfm.............
-louise xo