Chapter 9..

*Calums POV*

(Calum is a michaels house talking to katie)

As I was walking up to Michaels house to talk to katie, I got butterflies in my stomach just thinking about Louise. She is just amazing. I knocked the door and katie was the only one home..

"Hey katie, can I come in, I was hopeing I could talk to you" I said, smiling.

"Yea sure, come on in" she said, grinning.

We walked in and into the living room, we sat down and she went to get a drink. I asked for a water.

"So what you looking to talk about?" She asked.

My cheeks started turning pink so she knew something was up.

"Uhh, you know Louise Roberts?"

"Yea she was here the other day, remember with you sister talking to Michael about that whole thing" she said.

"Ohh, what do you think of her?" I asked..

"She's so nice, she's really likeable, why?" She asked, smirking. I think she was finally catching on.

"Well were kind of going out.." I said, straching behined my neck.

"WHAT? Me wee cal got a girlfriend, awwwwwww" she cooed.

"Shut up Katie haha, no but I need to talk to you cause I don't know what to do" I said.

"Okay, spill whatever it is calum, I don't have that long I'm meeting Kirsty"

"Oh, umm. Well. I don't know what to do cause I've never felt this way about anyone before" Which I havnt, and I really don't know what to do. "It was as soon as I saw her there was that spark" it was true, she was amazing.

"Aww, Calum.. Well I think you should tell her and see where your relationship goes after that" she says. She has me thinking.

"But what if she dosnt like me that way?" I asked.

"Calum, she will, trust me" she said smirking.

"Okay, well thanks, but I have to go and check on paul" I said.

"Byee cal"

"Bye kate"

I went home and Paul wasn't there. I rang her and she picked up on the 5th ring..

"Where are you Paul?"

"I'm with louise, why?"

"Ohh just wondering"

"Okay, well I have to go, ill be home in an hour and Louise is comming over"

"Kay bye Paul"

*Michaels POV*

(Michael talking to his sister)

Katie will know what to do.. I hope....

"Katie, down here now, its important"

"Right 2 minutes"

Katie finally came back down and we started talking.

**(most of this will be michael talking)**

'Katie, You know this whole thing with Paul, I'm so confused as to what to do, I mean, don't get me wrong, Paul is amazing, and so is Leah... But I like Paul more, but I still have the smallest feeling for Leah..I..I.. I want to keep this baby, but I'm not ready to settle down yet. I know I have to but I'm not sure I can, I still havnt told my best friends. Like. I havnt told luke or Ashton, Calum already knows. But I feel like I need Paul because I always find myself comming back to her, she's like a drug.." I got that all out and Katie just sat there in shck..

"Michael. That's a lot.. I know what you mean, but your gonna have to chose one of them, you can't have 2 of them when Paul is having your child, Ill help you though, but you have to make the right decision.."

"Yea your right Katie, can I ask you something?" I asked..

"Yeah anything Michael" she says with a smile.

"Can you help me pick a ring?"

-----------------------------------AN: please don't hate me............ CLIFFHANGER ooohhhhhhh. Imma keep you bishes waiting...OMG 109 reads. And 19 VOTES!!ahh Really short chapter... Sorry.... Vote and comment!xx