Chapter3...

As we walked into maths everyone was already sitting down in their seats. I followed as Paul went up to our maths teacher.

''This is Louise, the new student'' paul said to our maths teacher.

''Just sit down anywhere'' he said not even looking at me.

I rolled my eyes and went to sit down in the seat closest to me. When i sat down i looked around to find where Paul sat down, Finally I found her in the back corner talking to a boy with bright green hair. My eyes widen whenever I see this really cute boy to my left. His hair was a light shade of brown, so where his eyes, he also wore a red bandana around his head. He turns around and smirks whenever he catches me checking him out.

''Im Ashton'' he says, Even his voice is hot..

''Louise'' I said trying not to blush.

''Mice to meet you Louise.''

He smirks and turns back to his conversation with a girl with brown almost black hair and blue eyes.

Before i knew it the bell for lunch already rang, and i was making my way to my locker to leave my books. I turned around only to find Paul standing there smiling... Its like she always smiles..That smile is just always there

''Hey Louise, want to sit with us at lunch?'' she asked.

Its not like i have anything to loose. so why not? Yolo.

''Yeah that would be cool, thanks'' I smiled at her.. what happend to me? From when do i smile at people?.. this school is changing me and who the hell is 'us'?

''Yay!'' she yelled.

Me and Paul were walking into the canteen. She just went to sit down, But i went to get food. You know.. Im one of those people who eat all the time

So I went to get food and while i was walking down to where Paul and the boy with green hair was sitting I tripped and all of my food flew off my tray...ugh...

I looked up to see a taned boy with black hair looking down at me smirking. when all of a sudden, whenever we made eye contact his mouth flew oepn and i could tell that he was checking me out. Because I was pretty sure that he was the one that tripped me, i needed revenge and this was my time.

''Take a picture pet, it lasts longer,'' I winked and began to walk away. Okay that was a shit comeback. I though while i was walkinh back to Paul. And then I realized something so I turned around and shouted..

''And you owe me £3>99! because that food sure wasnt free!''

I winked and turned back around. Still a shit comeback, but I dont give a shit anymore. Ype. Im finally becoming myself again. I smiled proud.

------------------AN: bit shit but anyway haha, comment and vote?x