Chapter 15..

*Pauls Pov*

So we have some of the stuff sorted..We don't have an exact date picked yet but it will be atleast 4 monts after were finished school...as this is our last year...

Leah has been doing great. She was out of hospital about a week ago. Mikey hasn't really bothered with her? I wonder why?

*Michaels Pov*

Leah came out of hospital about a week ago..

I can't go see her, I want to but I feel to guilty, I don't know if I can face her yet. I know this is probably hurting her so much right now but its for the best.

*Lukes Pov*

Louise has been driving me crazy, I can't stop thinking about her, I feel bad, Me and grace broke up and Grace is blaming it on Louise, so Louise has been getting a daily beating, I can't do anything about it because Grace has shit on me. I can't loose my rep in this school...

*Louise's Pov*

Me and Calum's relationship has gotten stronger, we've been out a 3 dates, he's the sweetest boy ever, I feel like such a bitch because I broke my promise, he dosnt know, I cut 2 times, but I've stopped now, 10 days clean. I'm happy, and proud:)

Just then I got a text from calum...

'Hey, Louise I'm freaking out right now'

I just rang him and it sounded like he was crying. Omg what's happend?

'Calum what's happend? Are you okay? Where are you?' I was going in over protective mode...

'Its Mali, She was in a car accident and she's in hospital, I'm at the hospital right now, can you come?'

'Ill be there in 5, Come to the entrance' and with that I hung up, I grabbed my car keys and bolted for my car.I drove as fast as I could and jumped at least 2 red lights. Rebel....

Calum was standing outside with tears streaming down his face. Aww:( walked in and their parents,Paul and Michael was standing there, Paul,calum and their parents were crying the most.I let a few tears fall, I looked over and seen Michael walking out the door. I walked after him..

*Michaels Pov*

James texted me and told me he was in a car crash, he knew the car was Mali's

Fuck...this is all my fault..... It was my cousin driving my car.... I sent him to get some drink.. Eugh, where even is he? I rang him and on the 2nd ring he picked up

"Ehh hello? James, where are you? Are you ok? Mali is in hospital..."

"Oh fuck, dude I didn't mean it to be that bad, is she ok? And I ran away from the scene!"

"Well she's now in a fucking coma!"

"Oh my fucking god" I heard footsteps so I hung up. I seen louise, what is she doing here?

"Emm hello?" I said

"Hey michael, are you okay?"

"Yea, just needed time to think"

"Ohh, are you comming back in?" She asked.

"Umm, no, I need to go somewhere"

"Oh, do you want me to tell paul you had to go?" She. Said.

"Yes please, tell her I love her aswell"

And with that I left.. I needed to find james.

*Louise's pov*

Michael was acting wierd...

"Hey paul, Michael said he needed too go somewhere."

"Ohh okay" is all she said.

"He said he loves you" and a smile came upon her face. But as soon as she turned around her smile faded.

*Paul's pov*

Oh my god....Mali ....she's just lying there, the doctors came in eirler and told us she's in a coma, they said she won't wake up in the next week.

I don't know what to do. Calum is torn about this. He hasn't stopped crying. Neither have I... I wonder where michael went?. Mali 's machience started beeping and the doctors came running in.they asked all of us to leave! I can't let anything else happen to Mali

------------------------------AN: Heey, sorry I havnt updates in a wile. I don't have much time. And I know Calum dosnt acctualy have 2 sisters, but just pretend he does. Sould I do a magcon Fanfic? Vote and Comment xx