A Little of The Truth 2

Noya's Pov:

I went home that night with Hikaru since we lived in the same apartment and such. "Ahh, finally home. Time to watch a movie!" I said with excitement as Hikaru chuckled. "So, that Asahi guy... do you really like him?" Hikaru said while wearing his slippers. I sat on the floor in front of the TV. I grabbed a pillow and hugged it tightly as I set up the movie. I stuffed my face into the pillow then looked up to Hikaru as he seemed to desperately want an answer. "I loved him since high school, but I don't really know how it is right now. It's like- he's teasing me..." I said as my eyes rolled towards the TV, thus Hikaru went to be and I stayed up all night only thinking of what happened today.

-----------------------------------

The next day I woke up from a text from Ryuu, one of my best friends asking if I would like to hang out with him today and some old karasuno volleyball members. I jumped up and got ready, I was really excited since I didn't get a chance to talk to Ryuu much these days. Then it hit me that Asahi will be there or might be too since he was part of the volleyball club in high school. 

I felt my heart beating faster to the thought of the Asahi being there. I shook my head to that thought, and that's when Hikaru walked in while I was changing. "You goin' out with someone?" he asked as I wore my shirt in a hurry. "yes, do you need anything from the convince store since I'll stop by there on my way home?" I asked. Hikaru shook his head and instead, he said that he wanted to tag along. At first, I was not sure about bringing him with me but I had no time to spare since I took too long to change, so I agreed and he put on his coat since Hikaru was already dressed. 

I and Hikaru rushed to the meetup place where everyone was waiting there. Ryuu, Hinata, Kageyama, Yachi, Shimizu, Yamaguchi, Tsukishima, Ennoshita, and Asahi. Though Daichi, Suga, Narita, and Kinoshita didn't make it this time. I got all excited and jumped on Ryuu- is what I thought. "RYUUUU!!!" I shouted as I jumped. Instead, I found myself in Asahi's warm embrace. 

I looked up and he smiled down at me like nothing ever happened between us or regarding last night. I turned around and made a peace sign as I stuck my tongue out and everyone laughed at me like it was back when we were still in high school. I backed away a bit and started to walk and chat with everyone. At one point my eyes glanced at Hikaru who was walking along with Asahi. 

I was a bit confused but I didn't give it much thought. Though Asahi seemed to be ignoring me and that thought bothered me, thoughts started to get to me as I was scared of the outcome.

----------------------------------- 

Asahi's Pov:

We were meeting up with some friends the following day at the party. I didn't know that Nishinoya was coming and I was a bit startled when he jumped into my arms. We all walked around from shopping to arcades and such. All that time, the only one who was talking to me was Hikaru, it was scary- well I was the one who was scared. "Say... Asahi-Kun, do you like someone? particularly here?" Hikaru asked me. 

I got a bit nervous as my eyes swung at Nishinoya. "N-not really, heh" I replied awkwardly as I felt him getting closer to my ear and whispering: "Not even Noya-Chan?" then backing away with a smile. At that moment my eyes glanced into different directions, I felt my heartthrob as I tried to hide both my face and self from Nishinoya. 

It was around past 8 pm when we headed to a bar that was close to my apartment. I thought that I was lucky that I didn't have to walk home or take a train or something like that. We all sat down and I happened to sit in between Hikaru and Nishinoya. It was a bit awkward at first since Hikaru kept glaring at me, I just let it slide thinking that he was just drunk.

 I was sober so I didn't really drink beer or anything. I sat there taking funny videos, selfies, and pictures off of the others. It was quite fun after all.

"Say- Asahi-Kunnnn~" Hikaru whined to me as I replied with a simple yes as I turned around to face him. "Say, Asahi-Kun why don't you drink and have fun tonight, eh?" Hikaru said wrapping his arms around my neck. I got nervous and chuckled it off but he seemed to get closer. I dropped my phone when our lips met. Everyone around us- they were shocked. The just mood flopped as my eyes widened. 

I push Hikaru away from me, leaving my pay and leaving. As I grabbed both my phone and my coat. My eyes glanced at Nishinoya one last time, he was simply fiddling with his fingers, I sighed as I headed towards the exit. 

------------------------------------

Noya's Pov:

I couldn't what I just saw! Hikaru and Asahi- kissing?! I couldn't believe it. It felt like my world closed down on me. I saw Asahi leave yet I thought, It's not in his personal interest to kiss someone unlikely.  I looked one more time at Asahi as he glanced at me, I felt a sense of irrelevance hit me. I stand up and wear my coat leaving my pay, "Asahi!" I shout as I see him walking. I called out his name countless times. My voice starts to shake and my eyes twitched as I glanced at Hikaru.

 I ran towards Asahi's direction and scream- "A-SA-HI!" It must've gotten his attention since he stopped and turned around. I stopped as I huffed and panted, trying to catch my breath I realized that he was avoiding eye contact, That's when I snapped. 

I grabbed his hand and kinda pulled him down to my level so I would be or look more serious- or so I thought. I opened my mouth to speak instead, I didn't. My eyes widened to see a few tears rolling down Asahi's cheeks. "Haven't I broken your heart enough already?" he asked as he frowned, biting his lips. "Asahi, I knew that you intend to do so..." I said calmly with a smile as I rubbed his tears away. I cupped his cheeks, still smiling- "geez, you're such a baby" I said sarcastically. Asahi grabbed my arms gently, pushing them away slightly and bending down to his knees and covering his face. I bent down, I saw him trying to hold back his tears.

"I'm sorry..." he quietly cried, Asahi looked up to me and held my hand. "I've kept many...many secrets from you..." Asahi said and my eyes widened a bit. "Asahi... wh-what do you mean?" I asked nervously. He looked at me and smiled.

TO BE CONTINUED!