Away from you

Almost 5 years have passed since asahi last talked to nishinoya and he regrets not going after him. Asahi was ashamed of how he just stood there, how helpless he was back then, how the guilt and the pain pile up on his chest every time he thinks of him or even a visit to Miyagi. He started to despise going there, knowing that his only lover is little noya he wanted to talk to him on his graduation day. Asahi, he was scared but he plugged up the courage to at least say "Hi" ask him how he is then leave.

°Flashback to Nishnoya's graduation day°

Asahi arrived a bit late after the graduation ceremony but it was fine because he could still see nishinoya there talking with some volleyball teammates like hinata, kageyama, tanaka and others who seemed to be his friends. Nishinoya didn't seem different, he seemed like his usual self energetic, funny and enthusiastic-self, but he was wearing his hair down which made the brunette blush a little.
As asahi was calming himself down he was thinking about what to say after that "hi" or "hello", he slapped himself gently with both of his hands and slowly started to walk towards nishinoya, who didn't seem to notice him at all and was goofing off, asahi gulped as he started to get closer to him little did he know that his actions would have an impact on their current "friendship" that was/is already falling apart...

Asahi's pov;

As i started to get closer to nishinoya, i felt the guilt pressuring on my chest- making me unable to calm down. "Nishinoya..." i said as my arm reached down and placing my hand gently on his shoulder. He turned around and his eyes suddenly widened when they contacted mind. I smiled nervously when he had turned around. "H-hi there..." i said as i stuttered to form the right words, everyone around us fell completely silent which made it awkward not for me only but for Nishinoya too. Nishinoya's face expressions suddenly changed to the worse, he looked angry as his eyes were starting to get red from holding back his tears as he was also trembling. Memories from our last encounter were suddenly running through my mind like movie frames. "Asahi..." nishinoya said breaking the awkward silence, i slightly jumped back to him calling my name, i just replied with a simple "yes..."
Nishinoya looked up to me and clenched his fist that were shaking. Nishinoya punched me in the face really hard that i stumbled back and fell down to the ground. I looked up to see my broken glasses shattered and nishinoya, i sat there quietly, afraid to do anything to make him mad. Everyone else told him to calm down as Tsukishima and Kageyama got on their knees and told me if i was ok. "Azumane-san are you alright?..." Tsukishima said as Kageyama picked up the shattered glass, i just nodded and stared at the small pieces of glass that were still left there as nishinoya walked away wiping away with his sober eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED!!! (Sorry if it's short)
Just fixed some really minor spellings, sorry if i don't make any sense in the story, i sometimes write them at 1 or 2 am. Pleas forgive me ;-;