A little of the truth part 1

Noya's pov:

"Asahi...the truth is... I moved here to Tokyo because... I wanted to be by your side..." I chuckled as I said those words. I could hear Asahi silently crying and felt his tears falling on my shoulder. Of course, I didn't mind at all...still it felt nice having him in my embrace after all these years. I ran my fingers through Asahi's hair- "but... I'm still mad at you..." I said as I slightly heard him muffle a "sorry" after a few seconds. "But why me... I thought you hated me... you came with that...b-boyfriend of yours... and all" Asahi said with a shaky voice. It surprised me that Asahi thought that Hikaru was my boyfriend. I gently pushed Asahi so he could face me. I stroked his chin as Asahi was looking the other way while tears were shedding down his cheeks, ashamed of himself. "Hikaru... he's not my boyfriend..." I chuckled and smiled. Asahi's face turned red and his eyes widened. I laughed as I was still stroking his chin.

"Asahi-san" I called his name, and he faced me. I wiped away Asahi's tears as my face turned red from seeing him in his glasses and seeing his puffed eyes from crying, his rosy cold nose, and the way he looked at me. I couldn't help but slightly close my eyes and lean forward wrapping my arms around his thick muscular neck. 

As I got closer Asahi slowly wrapped his arms around my waist. I was blushing really hard, and I could tell that Asahi was nervous. Slow but steady our lips contacted. That's when I suddenly hear someone call "Noyaaa-chaaan" I jumped and pushed Asahi away as if nothing had happened. That's when Hikaru came and glared at Asahi.
—————————————————————————————

Third Person Pov:

"Oh, noya-chan! You're here, I was looking everywhere for you" Hikaru said as he glared at Asahi who just stood there awkwardly. Nishinoya could feel a knot forming in his throat, for he couldn't say anything but watch how shameless Asahi was standing there. It wasn't his fault only for breaking that stupid promise if they just hadn't come up with such thing- none of this would have happened.

Haruki grabbed nishinoya's waist and pulled him closer to himself,  Hikaru's actions seemed to trigger Asahi a bit, for Asahi's face got red and he couldn't look at nishinoya nor Haruki in the eye. "Haruki! This is Asahi, the one I told you about" nishinoya smiled brightly as he told Hikaru. "Oh, the one you always talk about non-stop?" Haruki asked, nishinoya nodded with a taint of embarrassment following along, as Asahi's face getting flushed. "Why don't we head back?" Haruki suggested, nishinoya and Asahi agreed with a nod.

That night was really crazy and embarrassing, like a complicated episode of a love story. Asahi went back to his apartment that night, flopped on his comfy couch, and laid there feeling like an asshole for how he acted so childishly, how immature he was and how he hurt nishinoya. Little did he know that Nishinoya wasn't hurt at all by Asahi's actions let alone he was a bit startled and surprised about it.

TO BE CONTINUED FELLAS!

Please comment if you have any ideas on what I should add?

I know I said that I was gonna update every day or week or what so ever- I'm sorry I had both an art block and a writers' block and I needed to get along with my assignments.