I guess this is goodbye?...

After losing in the semi-finals Nishinoya and the other underclassmen were grieved. It's enough that they lost in the tourney, but the third years were leaving too. It was too much to handle for them, yet they didn't want to be greedy and disgraceful so they had to say they're goodbyes even if it would hurt both them and the third years who have been trying to cheer up everyone and telling them to keep going forward.

Ennoshita: "one...two"
Everyone else except Daichi, Suga, Asahi, and Shimizu bow in order to say thank you;
" THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP, SUPPORT,  AND GUIDANCE, WE APPRECIATE IT "
The third years started to laugh and cheer up everyone like they did a few days ago. But on this day Nishinoya seemed odd, he wasn't his energetic self at all. He was spaced out until a tall figure came and ruffled his hair.

Nishinoya: "E-eh!?"
He yelped as he looked up and saw Asahi smiling down at him.
Asahi: don't be so gloomy since we're leaving... e-eh I didn't mean it like that it's just... sorry uwahh
The tall brunette covered his face with his hands since he wasn't really good with conversations like that, but nishinoya laughed it off and told him that it alright like he always does. That until Asahi cut him off and rubbed the back of his neck, seeing the look of nishinoya's face expressions slightly changing into the worse that Asahi could've imagined.
Asahi: Hey Ni-nishinoya... I'm... going away to Tokyo...
Nishinoya got shivers from the thought of him being far away, thoughts crossed nishinoya's mind. He grabbed Asahi by his collar bringing him down which he hasn't done before which really surprised Asahi and all the others around them. Nishniya pulled him down to his level and looked at him angrily as a few tears were forming in his sober eyes.
Nishinoya: Wh-what do you mean by T-Tokyo...
Asahi looked at nishinoya and how his hands and himself were trembling, looking at him made asahi feel like scum to tell him in such a wrong time.
Asahi: I...I applied in a university there and they accepted me...there's no turning back now...I'm sorry Nishinoya...i....no it's fine... but you should've told me... sooner...
Suga cut both of them off trying to calm them down, Suga; Now now...we all now that we need to go to university eh?.... now stop fighting guys... heh...
Nishinoya let go of asahi, he was mad, his adrenaline was kicking in.
Nishinoya: All of you knew about it right?...
Everyone stood there silently not knowing what too say. Noya looked up at asahi and saw how shameless he was, for he couldn't even look at the small libero.
Nishinoya: what i hate the most is... you're stupid self and anxiety... why didn't you tell me... why do i have to be heartbroken like this on your graduation a-...
Asahi's eyes widened when noya said "heartbroken", he felt his face getting slightly red yet he was hurt by Noya's words. Nishinoya stopped talking when asahi looked at him like that then he had realized what he said.
Nishinoya: I...i have to go.. please excuse me...
Noya said as he tilted his head downwards and left the school's gate entrance
Asahi couldn't stop him, so he just stood there miserably... unable to do so something- anything. He was helplessly unable to relate to what his lover just said, he couldn't find the right words when everyone else questioned if the was alright. When asahi went home he sat in his bedroom wondering about what happened today. He thought of how helpless he was back then, he couldn't get nishinoya out of his mind anymore.

[ SORRY IF THIS WAS SHORT- I'LL DO MY BEST IN THE NEAR FUTURE FOR SURE! ]

YAY AN UPDATE OWO (HOPE YOU ENJOY)