What's going on with me!?

Authors note:
I'm really glad someone had read the first two chapters! It made me happy so here ya go!- another chapter!!!

Noya's pov:
I walked away after i had punched Asahi-san in the face with no hesitations or warning, my heart is beating really fast right now and i couldn't look back now. "I'm such a jerk!" I said to myself as tears were narrowing down my cheeks, as for i have never used violence before, but another side of me was angry; "that stupid shit...he deserved it...". Still i couldn't determine wether if i was sad or angry at him nor myself.
I hid somewhere away from people... away from my family who i assume are looking for me now... away from asahi...san...
"I can't believe that i just did that! My crush...my one and only lover just i- just i...I'M AN IDIOT" i shouted then covered my mouth with me hands.
I couldn't of anything the rest of of the day so i stayed silent and out of touch with people for the rest of the day, even tanaka.

Nishinoya sat there alone for a while, not willing to answer any calls or texts from anyone even his mom. Later that day Nishinoya went home where his family were really worried about him and that they wanted to celebrate with him.He agreed to celebrate after what has gotten into him, he seemed to need something to cool him off.

°At the dinner Table°
After celebrating quite a bit nishinoya and his family sat down to have dinner.It was oddly silent, Nishiniya would usually tell them about how things went in school or in his day but instead they were all confused until nishinoya broke the silence once again. He stood up slamming his hands on the dinner table.
Nishinoya's mom: "Are you ok dear?" She asked so reasonably and calmly like she always does. Nishinoya looked at both of his parents...-"Mom...Dad...I've decided!-"

————————————————–—–———————————————— °end of flashback i guess° :P
Asahi arrived home late one day, after what happened 5 years ago he couldn't blame Nishinoya after all- it was his fault and only his. Asahi changed his clothes and flopped on his apartment's coach which was soft snd comfortable. He sat there staring at the ceiling of the apartment, reflecting on what he's been through or how to apologize to nishinoya since it was a really important promise they had made long ago, and he broke it. Asahi closed his eyes and sighed in frustration when all of a sudden his phone vibrated in his pocket giving off a "buzz" sound that made him jump.
Nishinoya received the message too, when the two opened the message they saw that it was from ennoshita who was hosting a reunion party at his little rented house which is in Tokyo as well and is a few days away from now.
Asahi wasn't sure if he'd come or not, noya agreed but he was going there to get his mind off of a few things in life and just staying there for a bit then leaving trying to avoid any contact with Asahi whatsoever.

TO BE CONTINUES MY DUDES UWU